Schedules Direct US/Canadian/Mexico EPG Plugin (Updated August 2010) (1 Viewer)

massacre

Portal Member
September 6, 2007
Hi Patrick,

I've just decided to wipe my setup and start from scratch with RC2. Anyway, I got everything rebuilt, but for the life of me I can't get past the following issue (latest SVN and TVServer as of 10.7.2007)

10/7/2007 3:35:28 AM 5 Updated channel 78 Comcast Sportsnet Chicago [id=852 xmlid=44447.78.schedulesdirect.org]
10/7/2007 3:35:30 AM 5 Sucessfully processed 67 of 67 channels
10/7/2007 3:35:30 AM 5 System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void TvDatabase.Program..ctor(Int32, System.DateTime, System.DateTime, System.String, System.String, System.String, Boolean, System.DateTime, System.String, System.String, Int32, System.String)'.
at SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.Import.EpgListingsImporter.ImportPrograms(Int32 delay)
at SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.Plugin.SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.RunEpgImport()
at SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.Plugin.SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.RefreshEPG(Object state)
10/7/2007 3:35:30 AM 5 Scheduling next poll for 10/7/2007 11:36:49 PM
10/7/2007 3:35:30 AM 5 Unable to process any channels, have you done an autotune in setup?

I've tried using autotune, I've cleared channels and your schedules direct plug (version e) finds all of the channels, but it won't get any scheduling data. Any ideas?

Thanks
Tom

patrick

Portal Pro
April 20, 2005
Southeast
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi Patrick,

I've just decided to wipe my setup and start from scratch with RC2. Anyway, I got everything rebuilt, but for the life of me I can't get past the following issue (latest SVN and TVServer as of 10.7.2007)

10/7/2007 3:35:28 AM 5 Updated channel 78 Comcast Sportsnet Chicago [id=852 xmlid=44447.78.schedulesdirect.org]
10/7/2007 3:35:30 AM 5 Sucessfully processed 67 of 67 channels
10/7/2007 3:35:30 AM 5 System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void TvDatabase.Program..ctor(Int32, System.DateTime, System.DateTime, System.String, System.String, System.String, Boolean, System.DateTime, System.String, System.String, Int32, System.String)'.
at SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.Import.EpgListingsImporter.ImportPrograms(Int32 delay)
at SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.Plugin.SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.RunEpgImport()
at SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.Plugin.SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.RefreshEPG(Object state)
10/7/2007 3:35:30 AM 5 Scheduling next poll for 10/7/2007 11:36:49 PM
10/7/2007 3:35:30 AM 5 Unable to process any channels, have you done an autotune in setup?

I've tried using autotune, I've cleared channels and your schedules direct plug (version e) finds all of the channels, but it won't get any scheduling data. Any ideas?

Thanks
Tom

Hi Tom,

Double check you are using the latest TVE3 version of the plugin from the first post in the thread (SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3-v1.0e.zip)

The reason I say this is the Program constructor changed when rating ages were added
and from your post it looks like the plugin version you have is using the old constructor
causing the error.

HTH,
patrick

Patrick,
First off thanks again for developping the schedules direct plugin so fast. I've got one problem though. I was missing a few channels after switching to schedules direct. At first I thought it was a lineup problem (and for most of the channels it was), but then after reporting it, they got fixed, but there was one more channel that wasn't reporting data. I checked with schedules direct, and then used xmltv from the command line, and verified that the channel is indeed present. I've checked the options you suggested in the first part after switching from zap2it (worked for all channels but this one), then deleted and re-loaded the channels mapping but still no dice. I'm in US zipcode 45324 with a fairborn Time-warner cable listing - I'm specifically missing channel 13 wbdt. I know the channel is present from the raw xmltv output (both the correct number and the call letters), can you see if you can reproduce? Sorry for the annoyance, but I know its got to be something I'm doing wrong with schedules direct, or a bug. Thanks!
Jai

I checked your log and from that and what you said it looks like your mappings may
have gotten screwed a little (you are also not matching TWTV/99).
I did check and like you said both channels do have program data.

Try renaming channel 13 to WBDT and channel 99 to TWTV in the MP configuration and then force an update.

If that does not work try deleting channels 13 and 99, and re-add them via the auto-tune/scan and then force an update.

Let me know how it goes.

HTH,
patrick

2themaxx

Portal Member
April 17, 2007
Home Country
Patrick,
Deleting the channel, then renaming it to WBDT worked for channel 13. For some reason, even though there's guide info for 99, I don't actually have a channel that's autodetected (or otherwise) there. I'd tried it before, but I'd renamed it to 13 WBDT, and I guess that caused problems. Anyways, thanks for the help!
Jai

StaticMan

Portal Pro
May 14, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I have the option "Delete Channels with removed EPG Mapping" enabled but it doesn't seem to delete the channels from TV3. Instead the old channels (Removed from my Schedule Direct lineup) can be seen in the EPG/Guide with no data available next to them.

Is this option not supposed delete any channels from TV3 that aren't in the SD lineup?

massacre

Portal Member
September 6, 2007
That worked Patrick! I was accidentally using the old .dll. Actually I had the old one in the directory and when I expanded the .dll out of the .zip, I didn't realize it was putting it in a plugins folder inside the plugins folder. :)

Thanks... works like a charm and seems way faster than before!

patrick

Portal Pro
April 20, 2005
Southeast
Home Country
I have the option "Delete Channels with removed EPG Mapping" enabled but it doesn't seem to delete the channels from TV3. Instead the old channels (Removed from my Schedule Direct lineup) can be seen in the EPG/Guide with no data available next to them.

Is this option not supposed delete any channels from TV3 that aren't in the SD lineup?

Hi,

For channels that were in the lineup and mapped previously you also had to have
the re-map channels option enabled when the change was detected.

The mapping is only verified when a change is detected and re-map channels option enabled,
so if you enable it now it probably still will not delete them until another change in the SD
lineup is detected.

HTH,
patrick

emnel

Portal Member
January 2, 2007
Niagara Region
Home Country
Canada Canada
Good Day

I have this plug-in working fine in my older installation of mediaportal (0.2.3.0 SVN 15735), but cannot get it working in the latest mediaportal 0.2.3 RC2 with later SVN. Last I tried was SVN 16208.
I have done an autoune on my cards, and configured the plug-in, but after starting mediaportal I get an error about incorrect login information then an error asking if I have done an autotune.
Mediaportal.log is attached. I hope there is enough information here to point to cause of my problem.

Thanks

patrick

Portal Pro
April 20, 2005
Southeast
Home Country
Good Day

I have this plug-in working fine in my older installation of mediaportal (0.2.3.0 SVN 15735), but cannot get it working in the latest mediaportal 0.2.3 RC2 with later SVN. Last I tried was SVN 16208.
I have done an autoune on my cards, and configured the plug-in, but after starting mediaportal I get an error about incorrect login information then an error asking if I have done an autotune.
Mediaportal.log is attached. I hope there is enough information here to point to cause of my problem.

Thanks

Hi emnel,

Posting the epg.log file after an update would be the log file I need to see.
Also, make sure you are using the most recent version of the SD plugin.

Thanks,
patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom