Schedules Direct US/Canadian/Mexico EPG Plugin (Updated August 2010) (5 Viewers)

mediacowboy

Portal Pro
May 5, 2012
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Also depending on how many channels and days you grab it could take awhile.

rickyman1977

Portal Member
June 20, 2012
Home Country
i choose 12 days for grabbing the tv guide and arouind 120 channels ?

also i want to know where is the services.msc is?

mediacowboy

Portal Pro
May 5, 2012
Texas
Home Country
What operating system are you running?

XP
Click the start button
Click run
Type services.msc

Vista/7
Start menu
Click the search field
Type services.msc

Another option would be to go to manual control in the tvserver and stop it and close it. Reopen tvserver an you will be prompted tvserver is off do you want to turn it on. Click yes

bc0508

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 16, 2011
    Home Country
    I am having a issue with the channels not mapping to the schedulesdirect epg. Can the channel be manually mapped ? Like in XMlTv

ultimatejoe

Portal Member
    October 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Do you have any idea when the plug-in will support MP1.4? I'm kind of kicking myself for not checking before I upgraded, and the thought of downgrading after just reconfiguring anything is not appealing.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Do you have any idea when the plug-in will support MP1.4? I'm kind of kicking myself for not checking before I upgraded, and the thought of downgrading after just reconfiguring anything is not appealing.
    As far as I know it is compatible already. No change required.

ajp8164

Portal Pro
    January 9, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Home Country
    Hi all - I just upgraded to from 1.3 to 1.4 and all my channels are set to channel number 10000 (has the effect of not being able to enter a channel number into the remote and land on the correct channel in the guide -- the selected channel is always '1'). I use schedulesDirect to populate the entire guide and I am using HDPVRs to digitize my DirecTV signal. I tried deleting all the channels and forcing the SD plugin to reload all channels but this has no effect - still all channels show 10000 (checked the database too; channelNumber column is all 10000).

What do I have to do to get the channel numbers coming from SD into the channelNumber column in the tvdb?

Thanks!
    -Andy

ps. using SD plugin 1.3.0.1

Last edited:

DFergATL

Portal Member
    September 21, 2012
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Home Country
    Loosing my mind. For 3 days I have been trying to get EPG data into MP. 3 days and I have nothing to show for it. I wanted to try this plugin as my last resort before I just give up. I tried the directions suggested here, https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/epg-help-with-schedules-direct.48167/. That was 4 hours ago. I now have no channels, no guide day, can't want live TV anymore.

I have a SD account. I have entered into the plug in, but there is no feedback from it. I can't tell if it has logged into SD or not.

By the way I removed all my channels from the "TV Chanels" tab in TV-Server Configuration as they suggest. However, they are not specifc as to where to "delete" channels from so I just guessed.

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I take it you were not successful with Ron's WebEPG instructions?
    Do you want somebody to log into your machine and just do it for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom