[fixed] Scrambled DVB-T channels HVR-4400 & CI (1 Viewer)

Nogge69

Portal Pro
January 20, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi mm

Mediaportal have been working fine for me, after the fixes you provided, so I'm looking foreward to test 1.2.0rc
:D

Didn't hear back from you on the pm regarding the CI. It's still here in the "Spareparts box":)

kibatronic

July 24, 2011
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I would like to confirm that after installing the modified files I have my setup with Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, MP 1.2.0 Beta, Hauppauge HVR 5500 and WinTV-CI working correctly (using DVB-C, Conax CAM). Seeing forward to the next release.

Doffen

Portal Member
July 14, 2011
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi.

I cant get the WinTC-CI module to work with Mediaportal 1.2b

I only get the free channels to work.
I have assigned the CI module to the card in tv-server menu, but no luck.
I have tried to copy the fix in this thread, but no luck.

Any ideas what i`m doing wrong ?

Log is comming, trouble with upload

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Doffen

I know exactly what is wrong and it is not your fault. We missed a prerequisite in the MP 1.2.0b installer. :oops: :sorry:
    Please install the VC++2008 redistributable from -->here<--, restart your PC, and then everything should work.

mm

Ferao

Portal Member
    December 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi!
    just a quick question regarding WINTV-CI as this thread seems to be the most promising place to ask.

anyone have any experience wiht Happauge nova td (dual tuner) usb stick and wintv-ci and if it works together descrambeling channels
    anyone know if i can install multiple Wintv-ci's on the same machine for use with multiple tuners? (wintv-ci can only decrypt one channel at a time so seeing that i have 2 x 2 tuners i would probaly need 4 wintv-ci's for full use of tuners, any one have any input?

thanks!

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Ferao

I answered your question about multiple WinTV CIs in your other thread already: unfortunately it is not possible due to a driver limitation. Hauppauge would have to enable it for it to work.

mm

Biografen

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hey there..
    I Just got me a Hauppauge wintv-ci but cant get it to work, i have tried all that is postet here. MP actually tells me that the channels are scrambled. I have made some logs, hope you are able to help me. I thanks in advance ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom