Screenshots of upcomming Moving Picture 1.0 support (1 Viewer)

bodiroga

Portal Pro
January 1, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
GREAT cul8er! In my opinion this screenshots are better than the other ones! Congratulations!

BTW, why in your screenshots the only visible logo is the one of the resolution? What about the other logos? Video codec? Audio codec? Audio channels? Subtitles?

Do you make any change to the other views? Are you going to include logos in the list view?

Thank you very much for you work man, this is wonderful!

Regards,

Aitor

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi bodiroga,

Thank you for your feedback. The reason for the "missing" logos is that all images are from my laptop and I have no movies at all. Only folders and zero byte avi files ;) to be able to make the skin. I'm about to start looking at the other views and have not yet decided on what to include and what not to.

best regards
    cul8er

mascot

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Damn this looks good. I havent followed the hole development and read the full thread but about the raing through moving picture: I would prefer the IMDB rating a stars.. (maybe movingpictures issue and not skin related?)

I'm gonna switch to this from purevisionhd..

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Looks good

Changed layout of actors field, moved directors, writers, genres up a little and to the right.
    xfacemovpic01.jpg

Added fadeout to movie summary, and shifted bottom text up a little
    xfacemovpic02.jpg

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi kiwijunglist,

This looks great, thank you. Is the fadeout done by an image and if so would you like to share?

best regards
    cul8er

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've seen it on other skins, and i guessed it was just a skin engine thing,
    however you could do it with an image.
    put this in front of the movie summary but behind the genre tags.
    stretch it to make it wider using the width tag, you may need to adjust the height too.

If it doesn't look correct ie. it makes the background overlay to dark when the images overlap then i can do it a more elaborate way instead, which would involve subtracting some of overlay fade from the background overlay so they don't 'double up'.

fade.png
    or
    fade2.png

Do you have photoshop cul8er?

Is the background image in the screenshot called movie_detail_bg1.png?

It's not 100%, this is as close as i could get.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Cul8er.

How far along the progress bar are you with releasing a patch for movingpictures 1?
    I made a bit of a mistake to upgrade to movingpicutres 1.0 without backing up the database. .. :( I did this because I found the depreciated download of xfactor R462 and drawn the wrong conclusion the patch would be in there.... :oops: :mad: :mad:

I am stuck with the pop-up messages saying it doesn't support..bla bla.. :(

Don't rush it of course. I am just wondering what the progress is roughly. :)
    Thanks for the great work Cul8er !!!

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi cul8er,

I'm very curious to see how the MovingPictures fanart list view is coming along for the 1.0 release. I only use the list view and have my MovingPictures plugin configured to play the movie when I click it, instead of displaying movie details.

I'm referring to this view. Do you have a preview of how it will look for the 1.0 release?

moving_pictures_listview2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom