Script to refresh recordings database (1 Viewer)

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
Does anybody know how to refresh the recording table of MySQL database via batch/script instead of using TVServer Configuration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
Description: Although all scheduled recordings use the same recording settings (5 minutes before and after a show), two of the...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
Ok, the importer also remembers the queue of items that are still needed to be processed in settings file. If there is something stuck, it will try again on next server start and probably stuck again. But removing the media source also removes the associated queue. The server's TV plugin automatically creates the media sources for...
Ok, the importer also remembers the queue of items that are still needed to be processed in settings file. If there is something...
Hi, I’ve been struggling with MP 2 now for several weeks. Initially all was fine. Then in the client, the listings of recorded TV...
Replies
Views
For info, new Picture DB structure - MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1
For info, new Picture DB structure - MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1
Hi ajs I am starting a new thread in reply to the following from a thread in the MP2 forum: <-- FanartHandler when start...
Replies
Views
@ CyberSimian: I disabled the "Stop audio renderer" configuration, rebooted and now, it seems to be working. Thanks and best regards Fab55
@ CyberSimian: I disabled the "Stop audio renderer" configuration, rebooted and now, it seems to be working. Thanks and best...
Hi, hope somebody can help. I changed two things at once: 1. Upgraded from Mediaportal 1.23 to 1.24 2. Upgraded from HD-TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom