[TV] SD and HD channels are tuned only after 2nd attempt if transponder is changed (1 Viewer)

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
ok. just let me know if you need me to do anything else.

SwissBuster

Portal Pro
June 27, 2008
Geneva, Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Here's a quickly patched TsReader.ax. Please upload the TsReader.log after you have tried it with Cyberlink H.264 decoder.

Didn't work for me. SD channel switching was OK but BBC HD shows a black screen (audio OK). Turning TV off and back on again crashed MP. Logs attached, testing was ast 9:55 today.

wijnand

Portal Pro
December 14, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Guys,

What is the correct way to update this .dll file. Can you just copy over the original? :confused:

Love to hear from you..

Regards,

Wijnand :D

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
That new tsreader from Tourettes was just to test and does not work correctly either.

Tourettes:
Did you get your new videocard yet :)

regards

Mylle

wijnand

Portal Pro
December 14, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Ok, so I copied the .dll file, but now the tv server lost the channel to card bindings. And in tvguide the message " no free tuner" appears.
Copied the old .dll file back and its working again... hoped it should also worked for me, but I guess I wait for an official update.

regards,

Wijnand

SwissBuster

Portal Pro
June 27, 2008
Geneva, Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
had this problem also, with the newest svn (1.0.4.23978) something in TsReader.ax changed, with causes troubles with HDTV decoding with DXVA, i manually changed the TsReader.ax to the one from the svn build before (1.0.4.23908) and it was working as expected...

Could you post this version of TsReader so I can try it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom