[TV] SD and HD channels are tuned only after 2nd attempt if transponder is changed (1 Viewer)

MPUserFromGER

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2006
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    morpheus_xx:
    TT S2-3200
    With your modified file it works great again!
    Switching from SD to SD with different transponder is no problem any more (was 100% reproducible before).
    Also, switching from SD to HD and back to SD is no problem anymore.
    Thank you very much! Very good finding :)

cfforce

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    only getting this in error.log; don't noticed it before; i can't check;
    2009-11-04 21:43:50.052000 [21]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
    bij TvLibrary.Implementations.Analog.TvCardAnalog.UpdateSignalQuality(Boolean force)
    bij TvLibrary.Implementations.TvCardBase.get_IsTunerLocked()
    bij TvService.TvCardHandler.get_TunerLocked()
    still zapping like a mad man here :p

edit: disabled my analouge version of the DVB-T reciever and errors are gone... a well this offtopic..

SwissBuster

Portal Pro
    June 27, 2008
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Didn't change much for me (Technosat SkyStar HD2). Channel changing may be a little quicker but I still have the issue switching between satelites. HD didn't seem to work with limited testing.

I should add that the latest SVN, although titled 23978, was actually 23908 in my case, so maybe I don't have the right installation.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Didn't change much for me (Technosat SkyStar HD2). Channel changing may be a little quicker but I still have the issue switching between satelites. HD didn't seem to work with limited testing.

I should add that the latest SVN, although titled 23978, was actually 23908 in my case, so maybe I don't have the right installation.
    What you should add are logs.
    Otherwise this post is plain useless for any developer.

*wondering again why i have to repeat this over, and over, and over, and over ...... again *

SwissBuster

Portal Pro
    June 27, 2008
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    What you should add are logs.
    (Developers rant deleted)

I upgraded to SVN23978 overnight. Doesn't seem to have made any difference. I first tried the TVlibrary.dll that comes with SVN23978, and then copied Morpheus' new TVlibrary.dll to Programs Files - Team MediaPortal - TV Server and tried again. Both cases had errors when switching satelites.

Logs attached (start at 12:07) show me changing channels from BB1 to BBC2 to ITV1 OK, then trying TSR1 (Swiss TV on 13E) which causes an error (at 12:07:37?). From TSR1, the switch to TSR2 is then OK, but switching back to BBC1 (28E) again fails. Note also that when I try BBC HD, the channel switches and works fine for about 4 seconds. Then the image freezes (sound is OK). MP closed down.

krikkit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2008
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Note also that when I try BBC HD, the channel switches and works fine for about 4 seconds. Then the image freezes (sound is OK). MP closed down.

had this problem also, with the newest svn (1.0.4.23978) something in TsReader.ax changed, with causes troubles with HDTV decoding with DXVA, i manually changed the TsReader.ax to the one from the svn build before (1.0.4.23908) and it was working as expected...

Eumel

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With the fix everything is now working fine again. It's a Technosat SkyStar HD2.
    Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom