SDK for TT 1.2 Premium / Nexus-T / SS1 (2 Viewers)

KingHippo

Portal Member
January 13, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Anyone know where to get this SDK? I have tried mailing TT and Hauppauge but I fail to get a reply :(

smokeman

Portal Member
December 1, 2004
nexus-s

is this also for nexus-s?
I posted on hauppauge's development forum requesting sdk, and they sent me to the TT website. Would you like to combine efforts?

Agree already used a sdk for skystar2, so I wonder how much would need to be changed?

draktheas

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2005
    I am looking into adding TT Premium (aka Nexus-s) support to MediaPortal. After digging around in the code a little bit, it doesn't look like it will be that hard to do. I can't figure out why no-one has done it yet. Maybe just a free time issue.

Anyway, I am stepping up to the plate and offering to implement this. I am a programmer by trade and I am very use to working in C#, COM Interop, and DirectShow.

If anyone has access to the latest Technotrend SDK, could you send it to me? I have signed the SDK agreement with them and mailed it off. But since I live in the US, it is going to be quite a while before I will have access to it myself and I would like to get started on this ASAP.

Keep up the hope. It won't be long now,
    Drak

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I performed a google search on "Technotrend SDK" and I found a link you maybe interested in.

Have a look!

Mike

draktheas

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2005
    Yeh, I have downloaded and looked at the DVB.NET wrapper. However, it is missing some key functionality in order to implement the TT Premium in Media Portal.

I am not sure if DVB.NET is even actively being updated anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread