Self Contained Web Server / Interface | Page 103

Discussion in 'WebService and Mobile Access' started by Big_Kev, August 31, 2007.

1. vadimz

vadimz Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Error on EPG refresh

I'm still getting this error on EPG refresh

EPG Failed with the following error:[AnyDAC][Phys][MySQL][LIBMYSQL] Column 'notify' cannot be null

any hints on how to fix this?

thanks
    :D

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JBravo
    • Premium Supporter

JBravo MP Donator

Software Architect
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Is the intention to delete the "root" directory for recordings as well?

When I delete the last recording in D:\Recordings (set in Recording Settings -> Recording Folders in TvServer setup), the folder is deleted.

Can't remember that I have seen sub-dirs in in the recordings folder...

4. Dodgy Bob
    • Premium Supporter

Dodgy Bob MP Donator

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Wales Wales
    Show System Specs
    Errors with setup

Hi all,

First a big thank you to big_kev for all his hard work on this. Most impressive.

Unfortunately I can't get to use it yet!

During the install it asked me to install something called bk<can't remember rest!>, which I did. During the subsequent set-up I got some errors about access to bkqueries. I didn't save them, sorry.

After set-up when I tested the connection I login and get :

[AnyDAC][Phys][MySQL][LIBMYSQL] Access denied for user 'mpweb'@'%' to database 'bkqueries'

I did do a search of the thread but didn't see anything similar. The schema doesn't show in the mysql admin thingy so I couldn't add the privileges.

Thanks.

Bob.

5. vadimz

vadimz Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Any hints? :(

6. peely

peely Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This seems to fit with the problem I see, although as I have satellite and terrestrial cards this is pretty much every time I go to record something!

It pretty much makes the web UI unuseable for any scheduling.

7. nachttier

nachttier Portal Pro

Computer Engineer
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    schedule recording - no new pop up window

Hi all!

This is just a minor cosmetic issue I have, but since I could not find it mentioned anywhere else, I thought I ask you guys.
    Whenever I want to schedule a new recording by clicking on a show in the guide, the screen showing the recording options will not load in a new pop-up window, which I think it is intended to do. Instead this screen is shown in the window the guide and the whole web interface had been shown. So after setting up the recording I have to click two times the "back" button on my browser (Firefox3 btw., IE behaves the same) to get back to the guide.
    I can observe the same behavior when I try to delete a scheduled recording, but when I want to delete a recording from the 'Recordings' screen, I get a pop-up window (the one asking if I really want to delete it). I find this a bit inconsistent and would prefer the pop-up window in each of these cases.
    I don't know if it is a setting that is wrong or a bug, so I wanted to hear what you guys think of that.

Thanks for your help!
    Regards,
    nachttier

8. titof

titof Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Home Country:
    France France
    Hi !

I want add custom HTML for horizontal view, but it's in read only ... how can I customize horizontal view ?

Thanks for help !

9. kavven

kavven Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello,

I cant add channel logos?

See attached screenshot.

Attached Files:

• webmng.JPG
      webmng.JPG
      File size:
      32.1 KB
      Uploaded:
      February 28, 2009
      Views:
  10. chschs

chschs Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Have you tried to click on 'Load to Media Portal Guide' ?

11. daniel.pool

daniel.pool New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hey,

First off, great plug in; looks like it is going to be really useful.

I've been having a problem with the EPG since installing it yesterday insofar as it hasn't updated with anything since the day it was installed. I think that this is because I'd been using the EIT EPG that comes with the DVB stream. I'd decided instead to try and configure the EPG in the web interface, but I've had no luck at all.

I've been entering http://xmltv.radiotimes.com/xmltv/channels.dat which returns the channel listing for the Radio Times EPG. However, this is not being processed (an xmltv.xml file is created, but this is corrupt).

Has anyone got this working for the UK and if so, how have you done so?

I'm figuring that it needs a download of a complete XML file, so I figure I could just configure a normal XMLTV to run and push the xmltv.xml into the EPG folder instead?

Cheers,
    ~Dan

OK, that plan didn't quite work as I have to map the xml to the channels, D'oh! :oops:

The only provider of a UK listing as XML would be bleg, but for the moment ITV have requested that their channels not be included in the list (why I don't know as the channel's are free to vew). :s

So all I can come up with as a plan is to install some kind of web server on my HTPC and make an XML downloaded from the Radio times source available via that ... unless of course there is someway I can grab the file from the local machine in the MP Web Config?

Will update with how I get on ...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!