Self Contained Web Server / Interface (3 Viewers)

tlevis

Portal Pro
November 23, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
The truth is that this doesn´t work with the latest mediaportal svn and this gives BSOD with Vista. Better off without this until gets updated. Also made me EPG crash

tlevis

Portal Pro
November 23, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
I had BSOD with 1.0 also. This seems to great plugin if it would only work properly... Also it always mixed up my two tuners, changed the priority. Well... maybe they get it working nicely.

Pascal

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
IJsselmuiden
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Kev,

Is this been solved?

Hi All,

I think that the duplicate channel listings can be fixed without too much trouble. I will look at this first.

Kev

I just installed the latest version 0.6.0.14 and everything works fine, but I too see duplicate channels here.

thanks in advance,

Pascal

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi Big_kev!

There are some issue on your MPWI homepage. Will you support your plugin or you have not enough free time for MP.

thx

ArnoldGoat

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Lyttelton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    re: #1020
    Using Server 1.0.1, MPWeb 0.6.0.14b. Have used it successfully for EPG, but want to make streaming work. No such dlls to copy with VLC 0.9.8a, so I didn't! When you try to stream it says "Streaming command processed! Could not start streaming". Then a black screen with "Video is loading..." but it doesn't.

If I click on TV SERVICE, it says "TV Server running". If I click on Restart, it does. There are no TV cards showing - just the heading line.
    There is nothing in Server tv.log or streamingServer.log to indicate that anything had tried to connect.

Is there something in the TV Server that needs configuring?
    Other info: I use Aaron's IR Suite, and have a local interface to it that uses Windows messages to control the TV on/off.

Any suggestions?

Alfrescoid

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2006
    Home Country
    You still there Big Kev?

We don't want to get all worried about you...so just let us know all is OK...even if you can't devote any time to MPWeb...just let us know you're alive :)

Pascal

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2007
    IJsselmuiden
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @ #1047:

In stead of copying some dlls, try to put the vlc directory in your environment path (something like C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC). That did the trick for me!

Good luck,

Pascal

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Is it possible to set the episode policy (how many episodes to keep) through this interface? Every schedule I create defaults to 5 episodes to keep and I have to manually modify this setting in mediaportal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom