Self Contained Web Server / Interface (1 Viewer)

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I really like MPWebInterface, especially the tv guide layout, easy to find what you want to record and see what's on. Haven't had any luck with the streaming tv or video, but that's ok, I just use it to see what's on from work and plan my recordings.

Personally if that's all you need, then have a look at 4therecord plugin.
    It significantly improves the recording options and you get a web interface for scheduling, checking recordings, setting alerts etc ... plus you get an MSN option to let you interact with it as well.

Wolen

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The layout in MPWebInterface is much nicer and quicker, easier to navigate around.

IndianaX

Portal Member
    March 30, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I get the following error when I try to add a schedule:
    Code:
    Error: [AnyDAC][Phys][MySQL][LIBMYSQL] Field 'series' doesn't have a default value
    MP: 1.1.0 RC 1
    MPWIM: 0.6.0.14 Beta

ulischultz

Portal Pro
    September 16, 2009
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have the same problem...
    If I do what is described here, I can add a schedule via the web-interface, but in MP itself, the whole timers are not accessible anymore. :(

PontusBerg

Portal Member
    September 29, 2009
    Spånga
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So is there fix to above?
    I had same problem.
    I Have 1.1.0 beta + MySQL. MPWebinterface 0_6_0_14.

?

Hi,

I solved this problem by actually giving the series-field a default value of "1" if I remember correctly in the database design. Only issue I have at this moment is that I get no notifications if there is an recording conflict.

Regards.

THANKS, now it works :)

I found 'series' field from 'schedule' table in mptvdb using mysql administration.

:D

I have fiddled with this when running into the problem. Your solution works, but I suggest another approach (similar to yours and inspired by it but more bullet proof ;-)

My suggestion is to untick the "not null" checkmark. That means having MySQL accepting a null value rather than introducing a dummy value that could potentially cause problems if there is code that assumes this to be NULL.

Proper description here: Fixed Web access to MediaPortal … : bergatrollet.se

PLEASE MIND that my suggestion was stupid! It does NOT work! If you follow my recommendation, it long longer records - at least not series and you can no longer select Schedule in the setup program ... My apologies to anyone following this piece of advice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom