Self Contained Web Server / Interface (2 Viewers)

mmesh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2004
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Little Suggestion

Hi!

First of all thank You for this very good piece of code.
    Documentation is also very good and looks quite professional.

I think that html pages that that come in this package and that can serve as a template should use UTF-8 encoding opposed to the Win-1250 that You use now.

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    New Version 0.1.0.15

New Features:
    • Translation strings for Manager Program
    • TimeFormats.txt file can also be translated for the time formats screen
    • New look for manager program

:D Jarod is looking at finishing the translations to German (including the documents!). I will upload these when complete.

Regards
    Kev

EDIT 4:27 GMT

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
    Uploaded the wrong version of the Manager Program!

Please re-download and install 0.1.0.15 if you have already installed it!

Regards
    Kev

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    New Version - TvScheduler

Hi All,

I have posted version 0.1.1.1.

This includes some test pages for TvScheduler.

The Program Guide page only has been programmed for TvScheduler.

Could any TvScheduler users please test this for me. I would like to know if it is stable on a variety of setups.

For your service location, enter the server:port - so for local machine, it would be "localhost:49941" (no "//")

In addition:

More German translations :D Jarod!!

Regards
    Kev

OgdenP

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Big_Kev, I haven't given your latest version a try out yet (currently using 0.1.0.15), but I have a found a minor issue in my set up. I have recently been giving Comskip a bit of a try and found that the extra files it generates get left behind when you use the web interface to delete a recorded program. Do you think you might be able to add an option to allow the web interface to delete all other related files (and thus the containing folder if it isn't a series)?

I'm using the latest SVN of MP and TVE3, if this is an issue.

dvdfreak

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    This includes some test pages for TvScheduler.

The Program Guide page only has been programmed for TvScheduler.

Could any TvScheduler users please test this for me. I would like to know if it is stable on a variety of setups.

For your service location, enter the server:port - so for local machine, it would be "localhost:49941" (no "//")

Very very cool Kev!! A big thank you for all the effort.

I'll test this out myself, and hopefully some of the people testing TvScheduler can indeed also try this on their setup.

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    New Version 0.1.1.2

Hi Peter,

I have uploaded a new version - 0.1.1.2 that deletes all files in a recording folder that have the same name as the recording - regardless of extension, then deletes the containing folder if it is empty.

Please let me know how it goes as I don't have a TV card in my development machine at the moment, so I can only test by manually creating files & database entries.

Regards
    Kev

OgdenP

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Thank you! I'll give it a try. This sounds like it will be perfect. :D

EDIT: I've now given it a try on a couple of recorded programs that I have finished with. It works beautifully. Thank you!

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey,

I would like to report a bug:

When I install the MPWebIntSetup_0_1_1_2.exe and chose "english" as language (didn't try with german) and try to run the configuration afterwards it doesn't load properly and tells me that it didn't find the "MPTranslate.ini" file (inside the installation directory). After manually creating a file with this name the configuration runs as usual.

-level20peon

EDIT: I am very busy with some exams so I have not much time for MediaPortal at this moment, so I didn't try out your WebInterface for quite some builds. Actually I cannot even connect to it via browser anymore. The port is correct, I also tried other ones but there appears an error message in my browser "connection failed" (the WebInterface service is running). I don't understand how this could happen.

zukex

Portal Member
    August 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    is anyone else getting 100% CPU usage and growing ram usage sometimes when opening the TV Guide?

i do get it, a few days ago it happened when i tried to access guide from 5.10.2007 or beyond, now it happens for today too... and the web interface stops responding too, and i have no clue what causes it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom