Self Contained Web Server / Interface (2 Viewers)

Mr.Montesa

Portal Pro
August 9, 2006
Hessen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey Cheezey,
your hint solved my problems. There was no table called "bkqueries" until I enabled the "Enable query based suggestions and recordings".
If that field is mandatory for MP to work I suggest to enable it by default.
Now I do not get any database errors. Great ;-)

Small feature request:
On scheduling a recording, the web page "Your recording has been scheduled" will be displayed. An auto forward after a few seconds to the default "showguide" view would be great.

And I have a channel where no EPG is distributed. In showguide view the line is black and the logo from the right, is directly beside of left logo.
Perhaps you can put in one big white column instead of the black line.
Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• MP_EPG.PNG
    MP_EPG.PNG
    73.2 KB

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
Home Country
New Version 0.4.0.06 Beta

Hi all,

Just some quick fixes... I will work on new features tomorrow.

Fix for the channel and classification not saving properly in adding queries.

Added new Dutch translation file. If you are installing the Dutch version, be sure to select the install option to reload the translation file.

Kev

erosco

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Hi Big Kev,

I have to admit I haven't checked out your new query driven versions yet.. but I do have one (minor) issue that I'd love you to fix.. In Aus the DVB-T transmitted EPG entries for channels 9 and 10 have [ (c) Copyright Channel Ten ] etc at the end of the descirptions.. this really screws up the hoverbox stuff.. Is there any chance you could add in a String.replace ('[','(') and ] to ) after you grab the descriptions from Sql Server.. this would remove the offending []s.. I doub't anyone would mind.. although it's just my opinion!!

Many Thanks
    erosco

Hi Big Kev,

I have to admit I haven't checked out your new query driven versions yet.. but I do have one (minor) issue that I'd love you to fix.. In Aus the DVB-T transmitted EPG entries for channels 9 and 10 have [ (c) Copyright Channel Ten ] etc at the end of the descirptions.. this really screws up the hoverbox stuff.. Is there any chance you could add in a String.replace ('[','(') and ] to ) after you grab the descriptions from Sql Server.. this would remove the offending []s.. I doub't anyone would mind.. although it's just my opinion!!

Many Thanks
    erosco

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    I am somehow unable to download from the link in Post#1. Would it be possible to host it somewhere else... maybe even in the Respository ?

This is what i get:

Code:
    People Telecom - It's all about you

The page you have requested cannot be found
    (HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found)

The page you are looking for may have been deleted or moved.

Please:

* Ensure the website address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly
        * If you have been brought to this page by a link on a another website please advise that site administrator that this page no longer exists.

info@peopletelecom.com.au

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    New Version 0.4.0.07 Beta

And I have a channel where no EPG is distributed. In showguide view the line is black and the logo from the right, is directly beside of left logo.
    Perhaps you can put in one big white column instead of the black line...

Done... PLUS fixed every program showing as "Suggested" now only shows icon next to programs suggested by queries on horizontal view

New Versioin 0.4.0.08 Beta (sorry, this post was automerged)

Small feature request:
    On scheduling a recording, the web page "Your recording has been scheduled" will be displayed. An auto forward after a few seconds to the default "showguide" view would be great.

Done in this version - but you must select custom HTML on the appearance page. It will now open a new window for adding / modifying scheduled recordings, then close it afterwards (as it currently does for vertical view)

Hi Big Kev,

Done in latest version...

Thanks all for the feedback.

Some additional feedback on the new query stuff would be usefull.

Kev

I am somehow unable to download from the link in Post#1. Would it be possible to host it somewhere else... maybe even in the Respository ?

It is working now... I have submitted a version for the repository - Version 0.4.0.06 Beta - but it needs to be reviewed by the webmaster (I presume) before it will be posted.

Because I sometimes do fixes and new features in rapid succession (sometimes 3 or 4 new versions a day!), the repository process is not realy designed for this.

I could set up an FTP site at home, but I dont think it would be fast enough.

If you know any other good free hosting services, I could take a look.

Regards
    Kev

erosco

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Big_Kev,

Thanks again.. your [] change makes a great difference!

One final suggestion.. definitely minor is that I often see shows for 0000 (Such as everyone loves Raymond on Ch.9) in my 1800-0000 page in the 1800 box. No biggey

It's an excellent program and I highly recommend it to all!

Thanks
    erosco

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Big_Kev,

when run the query (for query based recordings)? When I open the web page or every day automaticly runs and makes the schedule if the EPG refreshed?

jonkol

Portal Member
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Link to start wieving the channels?

Hi!
    Just wrote more or less the same as a download comment, but this is probably a beter place.

Really, really good! Thanks a lot!!

Cant you put some links into the html code so that you can start viewing the channels remotely as well? I think installing the PiipTV plugin and add a few lines of html is all you need!! (linking th the RSTP streams that PiipTV provides)

FYI:
    PiipTV alows you to watch any channels remotely and it uses VLC to compress the TV stream so it fits over 3G (or whaterer your usecase is) as well. Perfect match between your really nice webpages and his streaming functionallity.

Thanks again for this!

/Jonas

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Canberra
    Home Country
    kev,
    i just tried this plugin/app of yours for the first time again in a while and i'm getting this after logging in via a webpage

MP Web Server Error 500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Web Server has encountered the following error:
    [AnyDAC][Phys][MySQL][LIBMYSQL] Table 'mysql.channelgroup' doesn't exist

any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom