Self Contained Web Server / Interface (2 Viewers)

Mr.Montesa

Portal Pro
August 9, 2006
Hessen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Servus,
from user perspective this is some kind of disadvantage. But thats open source.
Every developer has the choice to include/develop the features he likes in the way he likes to do it.
Of course merging the the projects would strengthen the plugins and spread them to a wider community.
But in most cases this is not the effort an opensource developer is trying to achieve.

I think this is the problem, why we have som many linux distos. Merging them to a powerful operating system and Windows will be gone in a few years.
In fact, its up to the devs. They have the choice to merge, or doin their own stuff. And both is ok for me.
Without thwir good work I woun't be able to schedule my recordings via internet.
Just my 2 cents.
greets

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
Home Country
New Version 0.6.0.13

Hi All,

Sorry I am a bit slow in getting back to you at the moment, I am busy trying to get my daughter enrolled into university and set up etc.

I have fixed the login problem with 0.6.0.11 - 12 and put a new version on google code.

Kev

yngve0

Portal Member
January 2, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
I am not able to manually register a record task when using the PDA-layout, is this by intention?

When I try to use the "full" html-layout, following error occurs:
Error: [AnyDAC][Phys][MySQL][LIBMYSQL] Column 'directory' cannot be null

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Remote Setup Help not Displayed by Installation

Big-Kev,
    This is a minor issue, but the checkbox to display the helpfiles didn't work for Remote_Setup.pdf in 0.6.0.13. The file is in the expected directory and can be opened from there, but there seems to be a problem with a command-line parameter in the command being spawned (see attached). Perhaps it is due to my using Foxit Reader instead of Acrobat Reader to open PDF files.
    Thanks for your terrific work!

P.S. Forgot to mention that the main PDF file is displayed correctly, so I guese it can't be due to the use of Foxit Reader.

Attachments

• WebIntRemoteSetupStartNot.jpg
      WebIntRemoteSetupStartNot.jpg
      197.1 KB

yngve0

Portal Member
    January 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I am not able to manually register a record task when using the PDA-layout, is this by intention?

When I try to use the "full" html-layout, following error occurs:
    Error: [AnyDAC][Phys][MySQL][LIBMYSQL] Column 'directory' cannot be null

Seems like this is only an issue if I choice "Card: Default". If I set a specific card, I am able to register a record.

But what about PDA-layout? It would really be nice to be able to start recording on the fly, i.e. from mobilephone.

Yngve

peely

Portal Member
    November 25, 2007
    Olney, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

For the last couple of months, I always get "Parameter EndTime not found" when trying to schedule recordings. Has anyone else got this? I've even tried a fresh install of the TVService, Database nd MPWebint. I'm using the Radio Times EPG Grabber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom