Self Contained Web Server / Interface (1 Viewer)

krikkit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2008
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,
    For the last couple of months, I always get "Parameter EndTime not found" when trying to schedule recordings. Has anyone else got this? I've even tried a fresh install of the TVService, Database nd MPWebint. I'm using the Radio Times EPG Grabber.

i have the same error, and i think i have nailed down the case when it occurs... this error only happens if you try to record a show which is kind of duplicate in your epg

e.g. i have 2 channels with exactly the same program (only difference is that that one is SD and the other HD), i can't schedule any show on both of this channels, always getting this error... ...i will file an issue on google code for this..

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Can anyone else confirm that the channel filter doesn't work with the search on .13? I know this was working previously. If someone else can confirm, I'll submit a project defect.

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Tell us how to test. I do not use this feature atm, but I can test, if needed.
    BR

Search -> Select a Channel -> pick a channel and search for a string. Mine seems to search all channels even though I have 1 channel selected.

Mr.Montesa

Portal Pro
    August 9, 2006
    Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey stoked,
    for me, everything runs as expected.
    I searched for a string contained in many programs/different channels. Reply: found many items in 6 different channels.
    Searched for the same string with only one channel selected. Result: The search duration was much shorter and the result was only in the selected channel.
    Seems to work fine for me.
    ver. Web Interface 0.6.0.13 Beta
    greets

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey stoked,
    for me, everything runs as expected.
    I searched for a string contained in many programs/different channels. Reply: found many items in 6 different channels.
    Searched for the same string with only one channel selected. Result: The search duration was much shorter and the result was only in the selected channel.
    Seems to work fine for me.
    ver. Web Interface 0.6.0.13 Beta
    greets

Thanks, that's how it should behave. For some reason, even if I pick a channel it searchs all channels.

chschs

Portal Pro
    January 30, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Problem with recorded

Strange behaviour - I think since MPWebIntSetup_0_6_0_14.

When I open RECORDED the webservice is shut down. Tried now serveral times same behaviour.
    Going back to MPWebIntSetup_0_6_0_13 - the problem is gone.

Can anybody confirm that ?

chschs

Portal Pro
    January 30, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Different Layout for Recorded ?

Does anybody has a different layout for the RECORDED ?
    (I know there is the long and the short layout - so to speak)
    I can't figure out how this could be setup by the NAME of the recording.
    It is always by date, which is in the most cases not very helpful.

I would prefer to see the name of series and underneath the dates.

Especially if different people (4 in my family) have different recordings...

If it is not possible, would be a nice feature :D

Attachments

• Recorded.jpg
      Recorded.jpg
      130.8 KB

tillz0r

Portal Member
    February 10, 2009
    Hi,
    I've installed the Web Interface but the guide section isn't picking up any data. I don't use an xml file for my EPG (my EPG just worked when I installed MediaPortal)

Do I need to do anything else to get the guide picking up my existing EPG data?

Thanks so much for all your help.

jonkol

Portal Member
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    VLC repaired! Or not?

Hi

Decided to get streaming to work today, but I got stuck where I should be copying the dlls according to your instructions. The dlls where nowhere to be found.
    It seems they have fixed the vlx problem :)

Found this on another site:
    "I am from the VLC team.
    Since 0.9.8a, the activeX is repaired, and there isn't dll (avcodec-51.dll, libfontconfig-1.dll, libfreetype-6.dll, libgcrypt.dll, libgpg-error-0.dll, libiconv-2.dll, libxml2-2.dll, libz-1-2.dl) anymore."
    :D

So that seems good. but... When I press the stream button nothing happeneds. Is your streaming hardcoded to use the workaround (I thus I should downgrade VLC)? Or am I doing something wrong?:oops:

Thanks!

/Jonas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom