Self Contained Web Server / Interface (3 Viewers)

ulischultz

Portal Pro
September 16, 2009
Munich
Home Country
Germany Germany
4TheRecord is too complicated for me, because it is not only a web-interface, but handles also watching live-tv and recordings.
That caused too many problems for me, because the interaction with MediaPortal seems not to be optimal...

Is development of this great web-interface for MP continued at all?

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    4TheRecord is too complicated for me, because it is not only a web-interface, but handles also watching live-tv and recordings.
    That caused too many problems for me, because the interaction with MediaPortal seems not to be optimal...

Is development of this great web-interface for MP continued at all?

How did you find it to be not optimal?
    All I did was install it and away it went. At its most basic it replicates what MP does by default, but also adds on many more recording options. Then add on top the Web interface and you have "admin/recording" bliss.

WAs it the actual process of setting it up (eg the shares etc) which was confusing?

bullrin

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Self Contained Web Server / Interface

:eek: come on this web interface is great, please continue developing it!

KitanaiYatsu

Portal Member
    February 23, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've installed the WebServer and find it to be quite useful. There are a number of things that I think are broken (I can't get them to work) and I'd like to take a shot at fixing them. Unfortunately, I've downloaded all the source from the MP web site only to find the source for the WebServer isn't amongst it. Does anyone know where I can get the source? I thought this was all supposed to be open source...

valtam

Portal Pro
    March 27, 2010
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi all,

My scheduled recordings in Web Interface 0.6.0.14 Beta change to 30/12/1899 after the scheduled show has been recorded (see screenshot below) so I lose all future recording option settings, Every Week at this Time, Select a keep option etc.

d1972fb8e6.jpg

Scheduling itself works fine, the weird date only shows up after the the recording has taken place, and I subsequently lose all my schedule options for that TV Show.
    Anyone know why this would be happening? :confused:

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom