Setting up WebEPG for Dar.fm US radio epg (1 Viewer)

Gcarr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but I'm having a little problem.
    I've got the grabber working and I can successfully download 7 days worth of data but, I'm having trouble with the downloaded schedules being 24 hours out of whack? For example, the programs for 3pm Monday (per the dar.fm website) are shown on MP's schedule at 3pm Tuesday. I've been looking at some queries in WebEPG Designer and I see that the "dayofweek" in the website's php code uses the numbers 1-7. Am I wrong in thinking that should actually be 0-6? Is that the way that WebEPG would interpret it? Am I just out of luck here or is there some way I can correct for that?

Gcarr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and thought it would not work for me due to that.

At that point I kind went off on another tack. Since I only have a few stations that I am actually interested in recording and, since the schedules don't really change much, I just ended up creating my own xml file and wrote a powershell script to update the dates in it daily. I think that might satisfy my needs for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom