Shell (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
Replies
Views
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have I missed something all this time? Is there a way of marking recordings as favourites, and an easy way to display them? Thank you
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom