Shortcut for Playing Status? (2 Viewers)

JFDionne

December 23, 2013
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi, in mp2 do you have a shortcut for show and hide the "playing status", the menu appearing when you move the mouse on the video.?

JFDionne

December 23, 2013
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hmm, not exactly what i'm looking for, I'm looking to know the time of the current video, like 29 on 49 minutes

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ah ok, I misunderstood. You can use the "Info" key on remote to bring up the OSD. Or the "context menu" key on keyboard.

JFDionne

December 23, 2013
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    oh, the context menu seem to work, for the "Info" key it is doing the same command? Because I can't close the menu with the context menu, it only open.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    use "Escape" (or "Back") key to close OSD in TV screen. Others (video, movies) do auto hide if no input happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
    If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
    So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
    Replies
    Views
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry for not replying sooner but work is getting in the way - the issue is repeatable crashing after about 5 songs with Fanart but then I went to create a log to send and post and it would not relaunch Mediaportal 1.33. I then noticed to my dismay that using the skin : PureVisionHD (1080) - Moving Pictures and MPTVseries no longer...
    Sorry for not replying sooner but work is getting in the way - the issue is repeatable crashing after about 5 songs with Fanart but...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki, which explains how to prepare and use MP2. If files are stored as mp4, mkv, avi, ... does not really matter.
    Please check the wiki, which explains how to prepare and use MP2. If files are stored as mp4, mkv, avi, ... does not really matter.
    I am running MP2 on a computer running Windows 10 Pro. When I start MP2 I see a screen displaying square images to the left ...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom