Shortcuter and views (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi.
I´m trying to use the shortcuter plugin with params to navigate through the vhe views of MyFilms. But it only works for the first view, after that doesn´t change. With the TVSeries plugin everything goes as expected
Any clue?

Attachments

• mf.png
    mf.png
    110 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi.
    I´m trying to use the shortcuter plugin with params to navigate through the vhe views of MyFilms. But it only works for the first view, after that doesn´t change. With the TVSeries plugin everything goes as expected
    Any clue?
    You mean the first time it works as expected, but when you use it within MyFilms, new actions do not react as expected? Does it work if you first leave MF plugin and then try other action? Startparameters are processed when entering plugin - if you confirm, that is working, we could have a look, how it is handled when plugin is already "active".

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    It only works if I use the shortcuts from the main menu before entering MF. After I have enter once into MF, the shortcuts don´t work anymore. As I did say, with TV Series, everything works perfect.
    I attach my Shortcutter test config (the one of the screenshot)
    I want this feature so I can ad some custom controls to my remote to make it easier

Thanks

Attachments

• ShortCuter.xml
      1.5 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    .. could you please post a fresh debug log for MF that includes both the first and the second action?

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Of course
    In this log:
    1- Ctrl + shift + F in the home of MP: goes to the view country - New Zealand.
    2- Ctrl + Shift + F, ctrl + shift + E, Ctrl + Shift + F, ctrl + shift + E, ... : No results. The screen blinks but the view doesn´t change
    3- Ctrl + Shift + Q, ctrl + shift + U : MyTvseries views are displayed as expected

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Of course
    In this log:
    1- Ctrl + shift + F in the home of MP: goes to the view country - New Zealand.
    2- Ctrl + Shift + F, ctrl + shift + E, Ctrl + Shift + F, ctrl + shift + E, ... : No results. The screen blinks but the view doesn´t change
    3- Ctrl + Shift + Q, ctrl + shift + U : MyTvseries views are displayed as expected
    Thanks, but you need to set MP to debug logging first and then (re)create logs - otherwise there is not much that can be found in the logs ;-)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I Hope these are better
    Yep, they are. And they show the reason - it is our navigation stack - after you once had been in myfilms, the last navigation state is stored - and restored. So we simply need to clear the navigation cache, if using start params. We need a tracker entry and I'll fix it.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Users who are viewing this thread