Shoutcast Directory Plugin (3 Viewers)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Since hours I'm trying to get the plugin to work. I have tried anything like in the posts but all failed. Please can someone upload a screenshot of the configs or i get crazy :mad:

XTails

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Since hours I'm trying to get the plugin to work. I have tried anything like in the posts but all failed. Please can someone upload a screenshot of the configs or i get crazy :mad:

I've been having some problems of my own but at least have it working partially. Attached are my settings as instructed by diskeeper.[DOUBLEPOST=1360616873][/DOUBLEPOST]Now for my own problems.. With the settings as provided by diskeeper i get the plugin to load genres and stations and play them. But.. When i start playing a stream the "working" animation starts and never ends. The stream gets played but i'm not able to stop it. (i assume that's possible when it works normally) The twirling "working" animation thing stays on screen what ever i do from there, in any screen. It only leaves when i exit MP. Also, no artist/track info is displayed or anything so it seems like the plugin just halts somewhere when building up the connection.

Does any of you know what's happening and how i can fix this? (running 1.3 RC btw)[DOUBLEPOST=1360617543][/DOUBLEPOST]To make this a triple-merged-post..

In my quest to get the plugin working correctly i eventually went through the Titan skin files kcosta made for us hoping to find something there. I found out it contained quite alot of (small) errors and stuff so i went and finetuned them.

@kcosta: i hope you don't mind but i took your files and edited them to fix several things. From the top of my head: realigned the background, moved the whole panel down to align with the common page counter, changed the item label to standard Titan style, moved meta data around a bit, reworked the hiddenmenu conform standard Titan style. The hidden menu still has issues with selectbuttons not displaying until you select them but i think thats a Titan/MP bug.

If you're ok with it i'll post them in the Titan forum as an update. Greets

Attachments

• shoutcast_settings.jpg
      shoutcast_settings.jpg
      90.2 KB
    • Shoutcast Titan Skinfiles V2.zip
      388.6 KB
    Last edited:

XTails

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In case anyone was having the same problem with playing streams: I finally found what was causing it. It turned out to be because i had the music-player set to "internal dshow player" instead of "BASS Engine".

Is there any chance the author could have a look at that? Great plugin either way, i'm glad to have it back!

kcosta

Portal Member
    May 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    @XTails,

I'm a bit late in my response, sorry for that. You're good to go and to publish the files there. Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1373306358][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, did someone recompile Shoutcast to work with MP 1.4.0?

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    [/quote]BTW, did someone recompile Shoutcast to work with MP 1.4.0?[/quote]

How about for MP 1.5.0? ...... or is this another dead plug too. :([DOUBLEPOST=1381958723][/DOUBLEPOST]
    BTW said:
    How about MP 1.5.0?, ......or is this another dead plug. :(

Last edited:

mrbert

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2008
    Rotterdam
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I am using MePo 1.17 and suddenly it say the plugin is not compatibe?
    I used it for quite some time with the same version as far as I know[DOUBLEPOST=1408273376][/DOUBLEPOST]strange thing is that I also do not see it in the extension manager.
    even if I disabe the only stabe and only compatible options there.

What is happening here??[DOUBLEPOST=1408273747][/DOUBLEPOST]It should have been 1.7.1 hotfix

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom