Show Recently added movies to Home Page (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I added some spacing around the boxes title ("Latest Episodes")

I'd prefer the show/episode names in the following format with bold show titles.

EUREKA
    1X4 FOUNDER'S DAY
    DOCTOR WHO (2005)
    5X13 THE BIG BANG
    DOCTOR WHO (2005)
    5X12 THE PANDORA OPENS

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I added some spacing around the boxes title ("Latest Episodes")

I'd prefer the show/episode names in the following format with bold show titles.

EUREKA
    1X4 FOUNDER'S DAY
    DOCTOR WHO (2005)
    5X13 THE BIG BANG
    DOCTOR WHO (2005)
    5X12 THE PANDORA OPENS

See it now, had to compare them side by side - will sort that ad option the title parts

cheers

cale

August 28, 2010
    Hi everybody!!!

I try to use "Most recently added overlay" for MovingPictures and TVSeries but I can watch just last MovingPictures!!

I have to change something in TVSeries plugin to watch it?

I tick "Enable TVSeries Last 3 Added" but It doesn't work!

thanks a lot

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Hi everybody!!!

I try to use "Most recently added overlay" for MovingPictures and TVSeries but I can watch just last MovingPictures!!

thanks a lot

H Cale,

There is a differance in the the last 3 movies and TVSeries are added, for TVseries the information is provided by the InfoService plugin, wehere for Movies we have our own plugin to read the DB.

For Movies the information is pulled directly from the MovingPictures DB and will update everytime that is updated be it via MediaPortal or the configuration program.

For TVSeries episodes are only added if they have been added via the MP GUI, episodes entered via MediaPortal Configuration will nor show up.

Best way to get TVSeries to works is to copy in some new series, start MP and navigate to TVSeries and from the menu select 'Run Import', after this you should see most recent TVSeries display.

Thanks

cale

August 28, 2010
    Hi everybody!!!

thanks a lot

H Cale,

There is a differance in the the last 3 movies and TVSeries are added, for TVseries the information is provided by the InfoService plugin, wehere for Movies we have our own plugin to read the DB.

For Movies the information is pulled directly from the MovingPictures DB and will update everytime that is updated be it via MediaPortal or the configuration program.

For TVSeries episodes are only added if they have been added via the MP GUI, episodes entered via MediaPortal Configuration will nor show up.

Best way to get TVSeries to works is to copy in some new series, start MP and navigate to TVSeries and from the menu select 'Run Import', after this you should see most recent TVSeries display.

Thanks

Thank you so much!!

I tried to do that!

I copied a new series with just one episode (Dexter 1x01), start MP and select "Run import": finally I can watch that episode in most recent TVSeries display!!

Then I added a new episode in another old series (this series is already in TVSeries database), I select "Run import" from MP but it doesn't work!! I can watch just Dexter 1x01 episode!!

So I tried to delete all series, seasons and episodes from TVSeries plugin, then from MP I selected "Run import" and Mp started to download every informations! After that I can watch just the same episode of Dexter!!!

Then I tried to add a new episode of Dexter and I can watch it in most recent TVSeries display with the first dexter episode!!

What can I do?

:D

Seb120

Portal Member
    April 13, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    Thanks for this. I have a question :
    How can i remove the certification (PG, R, ...) from the movingpicture last added box ? I use fanart with summary.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Hi,
    How can i remove the certification (PG, R, ...) from the movingpicture last added box ? I use fanart with summary.

Hi,

The editor does not support removal of this, will add for next release but for now you have will need to edit the skin file.

Edit one of the following fiiles depending if you use Horizonatl or Vertical menus - basichome.recentlyadded.movpics.HSum2 or basichome.recentlyadded.movpics.VSum2 file, find the 3 controls with the following line

<label>#StreamedMP.recentlyAdded.movieX.certification</label>

and change to

<label></label>

That will remove the certification.

Cheers

Seb120

Portal Member
    April 13, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

Hi,

The editor does not support removal of this, will add for next release but for now you have will need to edit the skin file.

Edit one of the following fiiles depending if you use Horizonatl or Vertical menus - basichome.recentlyadded.movpics.HSum2 or basichome.recentlyadded.movpics.VSum2 file, find the 3 controls with the following line

<label>#StreamedMP.recentlyAdded.movieX.certification</label>

and change to

<label></label>

That will remove the certification.

Cheers

Thanks work fine. :D
    I hope we can custom this with the next release

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom