Show Recently added movies to Home Page (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,
Thanks for this. I have a question :
How can i remove the certification (PG, R, ...) from the movingpicture last added box ? I use fanart with summary.

Hi,

The editor does not support removal of this, will add for next release but for now you have will need to edit the skin file.

Edit one of the following fiiles depending if you use Horizonatl or Vertical menus - basichome.recentlyadded.movpics.HSum2 or basichome.recentlyadded.movpics.VSum2 file, find the 3 controls with the following line

<label>#StreamedMP.recentlyAdded.movieX.certification</label>

and change to

<label></label>

That will remove the certification.

Cheers

Thanks work fine. :D
I hope we can custom this with the next release

The changes are in so will be in the next patch - can hide runtime, certification and rating if you really want and also added the option to display the rating as textual if required.

thx

nimroder

Portal Pro
July 25, 2010
I just found out about this feature, but i have a little problem.

Is there any way to prevent some movies to be showed?
Its not so useful if you use the Pin-Code of MovingPictures to hide some movies completely until you enter the pin but this movies are shown in the home screen.

Thx.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I just found out about this feature, but i have a little problem.

Is there any way to prevent some movies to be showed?
    Its not so useful if you use the Pin-Code of MovingPictures to hide some movies completely until you enter the pin but this movies are shown in the home screen.

Thx.

In the next patch we release, the movie list will respect movingpictures parental controls and only show a filtered recently added list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom