Showtimes Plugin (1 Viewer)

aidbish

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2007
    righthandside 3/4 way up
    I see there is Cinema but this MP2 plugin seems dead and doesnt work with current version

There also needs to be some real effort to assist or convince MP1 plugin devs to start porting there excellent work to MP2.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I see there is Cinema but this MP2 plugin seems dead and doesnt work with current version

There also needs to be some real effort to assist or convince MP1 plugin devs to start porting there excellent work to MP2.
    It worked perfectly until google showtime stopped their service. The MP1 plugin should also not work anymore unless another service is used. If you have any details about a working MP1 plugin offering cinema information it might be added by time. But please feel also free to motivate plugin developer to work out things for MP2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
    The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Recorded TV questions!! DE
    Thanks for that.....sorted now I think!! :)
    Thanks for that.....sorted now I think!! :)
    Hi.....have used MP1 for some years now....and finally got around to giving MP2 a real go today :) Having setup a TV recordings...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom