Silent installation (1 Viewer)

u28151

Portal Pro
March 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

I have noticed that MP2 setup has some predefined silent switches, eg. /install /norestart /quiet. Can anyone tell me if there are switches to perform a client only installation silently?

Thanks

U

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
Update: I was looking up now the NSIS installer. Seems that i can make it to install silently. Just published a first version of MPTagThat 2. the next update can have a silent version, if you are still interested.
Update: I was looking up now the NSIS installer. Seems that i can make it to install silently. Just published a first version of...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71. What I ended up doing is uninstalling the (unsuccessful and inoperable MP2 2.4) program again and deleted all the temp files in my Windows Users AppData Temp directory plus any other redundant data in the...
Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71...
I have used the MP2 2.2.2 client and server successfully for quite some time on my HTPC and several previous versions over the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2-V2.4.1 Installation crashes DE
Great it finally works and you can enjoy MP2. I've added this as possible solution for error 1603 into our wiki in case others face simular.
Great it finally works and you can enjoy MP2. I've added this as possible solution for error 1603 into our wiki in case others face...
Hello guys, I am a newbie to this forum and to Mediaportal. I am not able to get the installation finish without errors. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom