Silly Question (1 Viewer)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    But which is the skin file for MP2, I have read the wiki but am still a little confused.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Silly Question

If you have compiled MP2 take a look into ROOT/Plugins/SkinBase/ => Skin/default
    there you will find the .xaml files and these you can modify as you like :p

Edit:
    Okay there are some more possibilities but this should be enough for the beginning =)

Some more information in the Wiki:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Contribute/Skin_Design
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Contribute/Development/4_Modules/Plugins/SkinEngine
    - http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_...nt/4_Modules/Plugins/SkinEngine/Layout_system
    - http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_...Engine/Management_of_UIElements_and_resources

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: Silly Question

If you have compiled MP2 take a look into ROOT/Plugins/SkinBase/ => Skin/default
    there you will find the .xaml files and these you can modify as you like :p

Edit:
    Okay there are some more possibilities but this should be enough for the beginning =)

Some more information in the Wiki:
    Skin Design - MediaPortal Wiki
    Skin Engine - MediaPortal Wiki
    - Layout system - MediaPortal Wiki
    - Management of UIElements and resources - MediaPortal Wiki

:D

Ok I had found it and copied the folder, Renamed it in hope MP would pick it up as another skin file. Reason why I thought it was the wrong folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same. Generally, when performing a rescan, the recommendation is to select the Enable channel movement detection setting. Wherever possible, this will cause TV Server to: Preserve the channel selection status...
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same...
    Hi, I am using MP2 with DVBS2 for longer time. sevral channel have changed their name (eg "Welt der Wunder -> Lilo.tv). Is there a...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and it is frequently timing out!
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom