Size of MP once installed? (1 Viewer)

fathead

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
I'm just toying with an idea for MP & need to know the average value of a fully installed MP? I've got a 2.2GB HDD & need to get windows XP on it + MP.

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
You can always cut out the stuff you don't use, such as other skins, maybe plugins even? I have no idea how much space this would save you, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No video. DE
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
Replies
Views
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I tried this on my side and I see also the local drives. I've no clue, why they are not shown for you? :confused: The One drive issue is probably related to windows as you also mentioned to have the issue with other programs as well. The first thing I did after installing Win11 was to completely remove Onedrive from registry...
Thanks. I tried this on my side and I see also the local drives. I've no clue, why they are not shown for you? :confused: The One...
Just reinstalled MP 2 on a fresh W11 install and I'm tying to set the recording/timeshifting paths but the only thing coming up...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom