Size of MP once installed? (1 Viewer)

fathead

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
I'm just toying with an idea for MP & need to know the average value of a fully installed MP? I've got a 2.2GB HDD & need to get windows XP on it + MP.

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
You can always cut out the stuff you don't use, such as other skins, maybe plugins even? I have no idea how much space this would save you, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
I recently tried to test the MP 1.29 Pre-release, to find out the MySQL Server 5.6 won't install & connect host to my TV Tuner...
Replies
Views
I found the resolution: I had set this registry value set to 0: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM] "EnableEvents"="0" As soon as I set it back to the default value 1, TV server did no longer say port 554 is bound and TV was working. On MediaPortal 1.4.0 and earlier the reg value could be set to 0 without any problem...
I found the resolution: I had set this registry value set to 0: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
I've described my problem here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/satellite-tv-not-working-in-mediaportal-1-28.140530/ And...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
Replies
Views
So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom