xemumanic

Portal Pro
March 19, 2006
East Strondsburg PA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
MrMario64 said:
Great job Raven!
Maybe we could make a default skin out of this one?
(replacing metal for instance)

Just an idea we could be running a vote for.
keep it up and looking forward on seeing this on my LCD..

Awesome skin for sure, hopefully it does make it into the default pack. I hate metal, so IMO, its'd be great it if was gotten rid of. :wink:

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    This makes me want to go right out and purchase a 16:9 HDTV! (If I only had the money right now) Raven, you truly do awesome work. I would love to see this skin added to show off the skills of some of our best skin creators. In the future, I would like to see the ability of choosing between all the skins currently out there and being able to select it, download it, install it, all within MP!

Keep up the good work.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    MrMario64 said:
    Great job Raven!
    Maybe we could make a default skin out of this one? (replacing metal for instance)

Sounds good as this skin is looking really good :)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Very good! That explains your graphics you have used on other skin.

Raven said:
    mzemina said:
    Such a clean background image. What 3D program did you use to create it? Very very nice!

Mike

Thanks!

I use 3D studio MAX.

Raven

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2005
    Stockholm
    ASiDiE said:
    In the future, I would like to see the ability of choosing between all the skins currently out there and being able to select it, download it, install it, all within MP!

That's something I would also really like to see. As an old Meedio user the ability to download, install and load plugins and skins from within the 11 feet experience is the only thing I miss.

And since alot of people are making skins these days we could get a really nice library in not too long. I also have a few more skins in the planning.

Rybber

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2004
    Denmark
    ASiDiE said:
    I would also like to see MetalMedia and Projectx removed to make room for skins that really show off the skills of some of our best skin creators. In the future, I would like to see the ability of choosing between all the skins currently out there and being able to select it, download it, install it, all within MP!
    Keep up the good work.

I vote for this too, Metal and ProjectX are ugly compared to Ravens work :? :shock:

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2004
    United Kingdom
    Metal and ProjectX are ugly compared

Good job that both skins magically appeared from thin air and that nobody spent any time and effort creating them, no danger of offending anyone or even worse putting anyone off doing any additional skins for MP :shock:.

Raven we eagerly await more previews buddy, its kinda got me tempted to get some code into CVS again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom