Skin: Clarity (1 Viewer)

Rybber

Portal Pro
October 26, 2004
Denmark
I'm a pretty decent PHP programmer myself, and I'm willing to write the web part of a skin downloading interface, if someone else could write the MP code?

I could easily write something similar to MAID and I too think it would be really useful. (http://www.meedio.com/maid/)

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

@ ASiDiE and Rybber,

We all spend many time and effort in the work we do for mp, so i think it is not realy fine if you say removed other skins or this skins are ugly. :(

It is much work to do a skin and it is much work to hold the skin every time uptodate with all new stuff and changes of mp.
    The Defaultskins are complete different because we have complete different users with different taste. And that is what we want.

@ smirnuff
    ...sounds good :)

@ Raven
    ..skin looks realy great :)

Greetings Harley

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And I I originally started the replacement skin stuff..

As I made Metal originally together with samsonite I can asume I may critisize my own work :)
    It is true, we shouldn't bash other people work. But we may say if we like some or not ofcourse.

Reason I called for metals replacement is the fact that we do not have a widescreen skin yet as default and Metal is not being used a lot I think.
    Thats why I also staed we could do a poll as it's something I am assuming.

last words....
    We shouldn't all be trigger happy.
    Don't think too nagative too fast, text messages often show emotion badly and therefor I always assume no pun was intended.

Happy skinning...

(your skin is also cool harley ;) )

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Ørsø, Dronninglund, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Raven said:
    ASiDiE said:
    In the future, I would like to see the ability of choosing between all the skins currently out there and being able to select it, download it, install it, all within MP!

That's something I would also really like to see. As an old Meedio user the ability to download, install and load plugins and skins from within the 11 feet experience is the only thing I miss.

And since alot of people are making skins these days we could get a really nice library in not too long. I also have a few more skins in the planning.

That feature might come true :wink:

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Rybber said:
    I'm a pretty decent PHP programmer myself, and I'm willing to write the web part of a skin downloading interface, if someone else could write the MP code?

I could easily write something similar to MAID and I too think it would be really useful. (http://www.meedio.com/maid/)

Contact me on either MSN or Skype pls. Don't start to code, just yet. 8)

fathead

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2005
    LordMessi said:
    Rybber said:

Sounds like a man who secretly working on this feature already :p

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    fathead said:
    LordMessi said:
    Rybber said:

No Comments

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MrMario64 said:
    And I I originally started the replacement skin stuff..

As I made Metal originally together with samsonite I can asume I may critisize my own work :)
    It is true, we shouldn't bash other people work. But we may say if we like some or not ofcourse.

Reason I called for metals replacement is the fact that we do not have a widescreen skin yet as default and Metal is not being used a lot I think.
    Thats why I also staed we could do a poll as it's something I am assuming.

last words....
    We shouldn't all be trigger happy.
    Don't think too nagative too fast, text messages often show emotion badly and therefor I always assume no pun was intended.

Happy skinning...

...yes you are right :) :wink:

wishywashy

Portal Pro
    January 31, 2005
    Hill AFB, UT
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    LordMessi said:
    fathead said:
    LordMessi said:
    Rybber said:

No Comments

Do you work for the government LordMessi :) ?

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    wishywashy said:
    LordMessi said:
    fathead said:
    LordMessi said:
    Rybber said:

No Comments

Do you work for the government LordMessi :) ?

No Comments :twisted:

Just don't wanna get people worked up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom