Skin "Fidelity" 1.0 Ready for Download (11.4.2010) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    I like the now playing with fanart handler but is it possible to have now/next for the track information and not just now playing track?

Thanks

hi.. the all point is music playing now with full fanart ....

but i'll see what i can do for maby anther mod with more info ...:)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    I like the now playing with fanart handler but is it possible to have now/next for the track information and not just now playing track?

Thanks

hi Nemulate ! so i move things arownd .... add more info ... that how it's look ... see screenshots

i will upload all the file's tommarrow ... (need little bit more to fix....;) )

ferzal

Portal Member
    December 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: Skin "Fidelity" 1.0 Ready for Download (11.4.2010)

Sorry, didn't find the time. Here are the screenshots for what I've told:
    1. Recordings: Text overlaps the channel.
    2. EPG Search: This is the result for searching "A"...nothing. I also can't switch to different views (cp. the Blue3wide skin and functionality here).
    3. + 4. As you see, the preview uses the saved JPG-File within the folder. If I play a song, it downloads the album cover (in a very bad quality) and ignores the JPG-File.
    5. Weather: As you see, there's no option to switch to satellite view, precepation view etc.

I can confirm the Search bug for EPG in the otherwise brilliant MyTV section. It displays nothing whatsoever. This was not the case with the last Fidelity Beta.

If anything I think the Fidelity beta was more stable. Getting to settings to change the skin, for example, was pure guesswork. None of the menu texts aligned with what was actually happening. I think I might go back to Fidelity beta for a while. That was perfect except maybe missing a couple of things like media info that other skins show in info (knowing audio and video codec whilst playing is very handy for me).

Brilliant looking, crisp skin. Love it so I hope you get these bugs sorted eventually.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Thanks

hi Nemulate ! so i move things arownd .... add more info ... that how it's look ... see screenshots

i will upload all the file's tommarrow ... (need little bit more to fix....;) )

HI ....
    I uplad the new mod (with more info ..) so now have 2 mods .... i put them in the same post so can find them faster ..

please go her to downlad .... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...oad-11-4-2010-a-71705/index29.html#post608173

DanTX

Portal Member
    February 1, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey Harley,

I noticed that the weather displays in the Basic Home Screen. It doesn't display the current temperature. Instead, it displays the min temperature of the day.

DanTX

Ventry

Portal Pro
    August 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey there.
    I have just tried this skin and have a problem.
    The problem only exists in TV Series.
    I have the latest version.
    Check the screenshots.
    I only have XML place holders instead of the proper info.
    Anyone able to shed some light on why this is?

Thanx
    Ventry

Attachments

• prob1.jpg
      prob1.jpg
      75.7 KB
    • prob2.jpg
      prob2.jpg
      80.7 KB

druid9

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 31, 2006
    Probably same issue I had with another skin. Try installing latest MYTV Series Plugin, fixed it for me.

fitto

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2007
    Barcelona
    Hey there.
    Check the screenshots.

It happens every time you load a new skin for the first time. You need to exit MP and start it again. Then everything will be in place...

Ventry

Portal Pro
    August 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey there.
    Check the screenshots.

It happens every time you load a new skin for the first time. You need to exit MP and start it again. Then everything will be in place...

Nope that didn't work.
    Will try reinstalling My Tv series tomorrow.

ferzal

Portal Member
    December 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Further to my previous post.

The problem I had with settings was my fault. Scrap that.

The mytvsearch is a definite bug though. I even tried replacing it with the fidelity beta xml which was quite different and the bug persists. I know next to nothing about MP skinning so I couldn't debug it any further. All other skins work fine (including fidelity beta on it's own). This happened in RC1 and RC2 unlike the mediainfo problem below.

My comment about the mediainfo applies to just about all skins in RC2 which I've just realised. The mediainfo.dll handling has changed. I did a quick hack to the osd xml to include the .texture param and I happened to notice that every entry was in there twice. At a quick glance they appeared identical so you might have doubled up on all codec entries in that file. And the h264.png referred to in that file doesn't exist in logos. I redirected to AVC.

Still a very nice looking skin and I can't stand to use any other now. I do use TV Search though so it'll good when that's fixed (or I learn enough about skinning to put together a quick fix :p).
    :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom