catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    finally got the time to skin this valuable plugin for the PureVisionHD series ;
    Pls find attached the necessary files together with the respective screenshots.
    RoChess, hope you get well soon ;)

Attachments

• 16-23-36.jpg
      16-23-36.jpg
      194.9 KB
    • 16-51-21.jpg
      16-51-21.jpg
      190.9 KB
    • 17-02-44.jpg
      17-02-44.jpg
      197.8 KB
    • IMDb+ for PureVisionHD.zip
      133.3 KB
    • IMDb+ for PureVisionHDBlue.zip
      133.2 KB
    • IMDb+ for PureVisionHDMetro.zip
      133.2 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Thanks for the skin support :)

Moved it to seperate thread, so that it doesn't get lost.

Thanks for the get-wells, sign of getting older I guess; takes longer to heal. The passing of mutated versions back and forth with the wife doesn't help. At least I'm catching up on a few TV shows that I had queued up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2 is for good reasons not based on MP1, just party the same TVengine is shared. For the IPTV issue there is no solution. Maybe OnlineVideos can cover this in future, I’ve seen activities in this direction.
    MP2 is for good reasons not based on MP1, just party the same TVengine is shared. For the IPTV issue there is no solution. Maybe...
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom