[Skin release] SimpleMP Beta 4 (MP 0.2.3.0) (1 Viewer)

fo0d

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Hello. I download your skin yesterday from this page
MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - SimpleMP Beta 4 (MP 0.2.3.0)
I notice there is not the file TVSeries.xml (and the subfolders with the pics in media).
So I read the plugin documentation and I discover that this files must be present in the skin (even if the skin support the plugin)
When I look at the caps of the skin I see the page implemented.
And so I start going mad... ;)
From the 1st post
Note: Plugin support is to be downloaded separately from plugin the distrubutors or from the attached file list below.
and the link to the svn
https://mp-plugins.svn.sourceforge....s/SimpleMP/SimpleMP Plugin Support/TV-Series/

forgive me for not reading 22 pages, is there a 16x9 version? I really hope so!

Nope

and how about the compatibility for MP version 1.0 RC1?

This skin works fine for MP 1.0 RC1 doesn't it.

fo0d

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
This is probably a newbie question. I saw this screenshot https://www.team-mediaportal.com/images/zoom/reality/SimpleMP-Beta4-BasicHome.jpg

I cant get my home menu to scroll horizontal....they all go up and down. where can i change this setting

Open up "MediaPortal Configuration" click "General" and the tick the box at the top "Start with basic home screen".
2r5vsjp.gif

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Thanks alot. Also, is there a 16x9 version of this?

As fo0d said, there isn't any 16x9 version of this skin since I'm personally running MP on a old-school 4:3 monitor. However the skin looks nice in 16x9 res too. I would gladly make changes to the gfx for a 16x9 version if someone else fixes all xml files... ;)

RICHARDG

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2006
    Canada
    Is there an RC2 version

Just wondering if there is an RC2 version of the skin.
    Also when I look at the screen grabs for the My TVSeries function, I notice its not the same as when I actuall run the skin. Teh menu is very narrow. Just wondering if I was mising something
    RC2 on XP service pack 3

fo0d

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Just wondering if there is an RC2 version of the skin.
    Also when I look at the screen grabs for the My TVSeries function, I notice its not the same as when I actuall run the skin. Teh menu is very narrow. Just wondering if I was mising something
    RC2 on XP service pack 3

This skin should work in RC2 just fine.

If you read a few posts up you will have seen my post responding to someone else asking the same question.
    This is probably a newbie question. I saw this screenshot https://www.team-mediaportal.com/images/zoom/reality/SimpleMP-Beta4-BasicHome.jpg

I cant get my home menu to scroll horizontal....they all go up and down. where can i change this setting

Open up "MediaPortal Configuration" click "General" and the tick the box at the top "Start with basic home screen".
    2r5vsjp.gif
    :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom