[skin update] "theatre" simple to use and nice to view (2 Viewers)

kyleh0000

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 28, 2009
    Home Country
    I'm liking the screen shots! Sometime this week maybe I will update my main HTPC with 1.1 Alpha with latest SVN and test it out on 1920x1080. I could also test it on my laptop with it's 1680x1020. I will let you know when I test it. Thanks for all your hard work, it's awesome. This is definitely the best skin out there for MP.

cool well let me know how you go, here are some more updated files they are just have some minor bug fixes as well as an updated Moving Pictures and MP TV Series files, also i tested it in 1920x1080 and it works great :) these files also work in the current version of MP its just that the basic home wont work:p

the next thing im going to work on is support for My Trailers and Showtimes

anyway enjoy the mod!

** FILES HAS BEEN REMOVED AS THEY HAVE BEEN UPDATED **

Vlaves

Portal Pro
    September 24, 2004
    Hi,

I like the Skin very much :) So first I like to say "thanks" :)
    But I have a Problem with the TVOSD :( When I hit the "OK-Button" on the MCE Remote or hit the Enter-Button on the Keyboard
    in TV Fullscreen, then I get a List of the Channels of the selected Group, but it is very hard to navigate or to ready. :(
    Looks like it is just not finished...hmmm...or maybe I did somthing wrong :(
    If someone could help me about that it would be great, thanks.

Regards
    Vlaves

kyleh0000

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Hi,

I like the Skin very much :) So first I like to say "thanks" :)
    But I have a Problem with the TVOSD :( When I hit the "OK-Button" on the MCE Remote or hit the Enter-Button on the Keyboard
    in TV Fullscreen, then I get a List of the Channels of the selected Group, but it is very hard to navigate or to ready. :(
    Looks like it is just not finished...hmmm...or maybe I did somthing wrong :(
    If someone could help me about that it would be great, thanks.

Regards
    Vlaves

unfortunatly i dont have a TV card and i dont use any of the TV features in MP so i cant realy test this part of the skin :(

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I absolutely love this skin! I just discovered it yesterday, and very glad I did.

If anyone is in need for skin files for My Netflix, they can be found attached to the first post of this thread ->https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ix-plugin-watch-now-support-56764/#post394150

You have to manually copy the files to their respective directories, as well as the plugin files. Dont forget to run the configuration after installing the plugin...

Wile E.

Attachments

• theatreMyNetflix.jpg
      theatreMyNetflix.jpg
      137.6 KB
    • theatreDetails.png
      theatreDetails.png
      935.9 KB
    • theatreNavigationMenu.png
      theatreNavigationMenu.png
      879.9 KB
    • theatreContextMenu.png
      theatreContextMenu.png
      841.2 KB

kyleh0000

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Nexus mod 1-00

This is the first release of my mod for this skin, the editor now has a GUI and i have updated a lot of skin files.

Im pretty happy with what ive done so far, I have tried to keep everything nice and simple which is the whole idea of this skin, I have added support for Showtimes and Online Videos and also updated the files for MP TV Series and Moving Pictures, the Weather, Music and Video view have also been updated, along with the Time overlay which also displays the current weather information.

The skin editor offers the following features...

- Change the location of the menu to either the middle or at the bottom of the screen
    - Change the Font style and size
    - change the default background
    - Add a weather forecast as either a menu item or a permanent item
    - Add RSS ticker
    - Add multiple backdrops, so when a menu item is selected it cycles images from a folder (similar to xfactor or streamedmp)
    - and of course change and add as many menu items as you like

Im also looking at adding the follow features when i get some time...

- a vertical menu
    - a submenu system

Things that still need to be updated...

- MyMusicNowPlaying
    - Last.fm

Also just to let everyone know i dont have a TV card so i cant answer any questions about the way this section looks.

The skin is aimed at MP 1.1RC1 (which isnt to far off) the basichome files that the editor generates will not work with anything less than MP 1.1Alpha + the latest SVN, however the other updated skin files will still work with MP 1.02

I have been testing on 1366 X 786 but can confirm it scales to 1920 x 1080 and 1280 x 720 without any problems.

I have also been testing with MP TV Series 2.3.3517 and Moving Pictures 0.7.5, if you want to use this mod please update to these versions

Thats it enjoy the mod, hope you like it as much as i do!

MP_Detail.jpeg basichome.jpeg TV_banners.jpeg MP_Film.jpeg MP_list.jpeg myweather.jpeg

Attachments

• NEXUS_MOD_1-00.zip
      30.6 KB

kyleh0000

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 28, 2009
    Home Country
    This is the first release of my mod for this skin

It looks very nice mate, well done. I love the backdrops for the weather.. are they included?

BTW - thank god you're here SUCKS!

:)

yeah the backdrops are included, they are part of the original skin but i have updated 2 of the files which is included in mod

and about TGYH i think it rocks!

josch.hh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 29, 2008
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What about the original skin?
    Has the development stopped with beta 0.8?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom