Skin Xtreme (Widescreen 16:9) **** 10/04/2018 - version 1.8.0.0 released **** (3 Viewers)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
I think I have a little bug in TV Guide(see attached) I have Xtreme skin on 3 PC's all running MP 1.4 Final and the same issue on all of them

Hi Glen,
in the attached zip file you can find the xml files that fix the problem of labels overlapping in TV guide. Extract and copy them in Xtreme folder (overwrite
the existing ones).
Please let me know if all is ok as it should with this new files, so that I can include this little fix in the next upcoming release of the skin.

Thank you very much for your reporting (y)
Cheers

Attachments

• XtremeTVGuideFix.zip
    5.8 KB

Remoteglen

Portal Pro
July 14, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi

You are an absolute legend mate (y) They worked perfectly:)

Sorry but I think I found another one:( It has been covered previously that the progress bar didn't show anything during skipping which was subsequently fixed, but if I press info on my remote I get a blank progress bar!(see attached image)

Regards

Glen

Attachments

• Info display.jpg
    Info display.jpg
    169.7 KB

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Sorry but I think I found another one:( It has been covered previously that the progress bar didn't show anything during skipping which was subsequently fixed, but if I press info on my remote I get a blank progress bar!(see attached image)

Hi Glen,
blank/missing progress bar issue is something that is... "killing" me :confused:, because I've received other similar reports but it seems a sort of strange random issue (other users tell me that changing the theme solves the problem) and I've never been able to reproduce it on my testing machine, so it is very difficult for me to find what is wrong and fix it (n)
I wonder if you can give me more info (all that can help me to reproduce the problem is welcome):
Did you notice the issue with TV OSD or watching a Video?
Do you have only started the video or live TV and then press info button or have you done some other things before (like for example a cache clean)?
Can you attach your Mediaportal log file?

Thank you very much in advance

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Marduk65 this is a know bug in mediaportal with the comskip progressbar. I think there may be a fix soon but until then you can work around the issue by putting the code for progressbar last in the xml file and using it to overlay a standard progressbar so you still get the chapter markers when they are available. ;)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @Marduk65 this is a know bug in mediaportal with the comskip progressbar. I think there may be a fix soon but until then you can work around the issue by putting the code for progressbar last in the xml file and using it to overlay a standard progressbar so you still get the chapter markers when they are available. ;)

...thanks a lot for the tip, wizard123 (y)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

...thanks a lot for the tip, wizard123 (y)
    No problem ;) If you need to refer to code check videoOSD in OnePortal :)

Remoteglen

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Marduk65

The issue only arises when I'm watching My TV Shows, everything is fine in movies and live TV:unsure:

I've attached logs as requested.

Regards

Glen

Remoteglen

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Marduk65

I just stumbled on something! While watching a show I accidentally pressed minimize on coachpotato and when I restored the window the info display worked(y)

If you shut down MP the info button still doesn't work when you restart it until you minimize and restore again!

Regards

Glen

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi all,
    since I started thinking about the themes to be provided into the main Xtreme package, Hero Day in my idea was to be the whiter variant of the mainly dark look of the skin.
    For the new upcoming version of the Skin I realized this idea, thoroughly revising the theme.
    Here are a little preview

BasicHome1a.jpg BasicHome1b.jpg BasicHome3.jpg BasicHome4.jpg Moving Pictures2.jpg Music1.jpg Music2.jpg Music4.jpg Videos.jpg Videos2.jpg TV1.jpg TVGuide.jpg TV2.jpg TVSeries2.jpg TVSeries3.jpg OnlineVideos.jpg Music1.jpg Music2.jpg Music4.jpg Settings.jpg Settings2.jpg Settings3.jpg Trakt.jpg Trakt2.jpg Splashscreen.jpg

Hope you'll like it (of course comments, suggestions and critics are more than welcome (y))
    Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom