Skin Xtreme (Widescreen 16:9) **** 10/04/2018 - version 1.8.0.0 released **** (2 Viewers)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Dear community,
Xtreme v.1.3.0.0 has been released right now and is available in download page :)

The biggest change for this version is the conversion of the skin resolution to full HD 1080P. I've made a lot of tests, but something could be still not perfect, so please notify me anything that is not as it should.

As announced in the previous post, another big change is the complete review of Hero Day theme, that now is a whiter variant of the Skin more close to my first thinking about the design of this theme.

To extend customization capabilities, I've added 2 more skin settings:
The first one is the possibility to choose whether to have an analog or digital clock into the Weather dashboard in BasicHome (see updated screenshots in post 2); this setting is available for default and Hero themes (not for Horus Theme).
The second one is the possibility to hide the main topbar also in standard layout (this could be useful for those who use a remote control and don't need it).

Adds - New skin setting to hyde topbar also in standard layout
Adds - New skin setting to choice the type of clock (analog or digital) for big Weather dashboard in BasicHome
Adds - Full support for WebBrowser plugin
Changes - Skin Design converted from 720p to full HD 1080p
Changes - Review of the entire design of Hero Day Theme
Changes - Review of OnlineVideos views (now the views of this plugin are more similar to the rest of the skin)
Changes - Better alignment of Submenues for vertical BasicHome Menues
Changes - General review of Thumbnails views layout
Changes - Review of media overlays to avoid the needs of an MP restart to change graphics color when switch from one theme to another
Fix - Overlapping of some graphic elements in Video OSD
Fix - Missing progress bar in Video OSD (thanks to Wizard123 for his tip)
Update - Added support for Search views in Trakt
Update - Added translations for new strings related to new skin settings
Update - A lot of graphic optimizations to improve the quality of visualization in full HD resolution
Have fun (y)

Last edited:

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Dear community,
unfortunately there was a mistake in 1.3.0.0 package which caused the missing of the Main overlay in some views, so I've right now pubblished the version 1.3.0.1 with the fix of the problem.

Sorry for the incident :cry:

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hello Marduk65

I wanted to report you of the defects of little importance in the new version:

• page for music playlists has some problems in the left side menu (at some point you "lose the focus") and you can not create a new playlist, or see/edit an existing playlist --> correct: now seems to work properly, maybe it was the first time I entered the page o_O
    • when playing a song, the radio image (Music_Playing.png) in basichome flashes significantly (perhaps also depends on my graphics card), however I solved it by removing the control "Audio preview window" (type: VideoWindow) which is located just below the other image (file common.overlays.basichome.xml)
    • (improvement of manic :p) I replaced at some points the expression:
    "#currentplaytime / #Play.Current.Duration"
    with:​
    #currentplaytime #(iif(neq(#Play.Current.Duration, ''), '/', ' ')) #Play.Current.Duration​
    so as not to display "/" if the duration is null (for example, listening to the radio)

thanks to the immense work done with the new release: optimization is very noticeable in several steps (y)

Last edited:

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi,
    thanks you for this nice skin! Would it be possible to get my prefered extension MyEmulators2 working? However, the skin-page Others (Misc) is scaling wrong on my htpc (too small @1920x1080p).

keep up the good work :)
    cheers

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,
    thanks you for this nice skin! Would it be possible to get my prefered extension MyEmulators2 working? However, the skin-page Others (Misc) is scaling wrong on my htpc (too small @1920x1080p).

keep up the good work :)
    cheers

Hi bribbon,
    at the moment, thanks to the very precious help of a friend, I'm very busy in working on an editor for the BasicHome menù in Xtreme. After that surely I'll take a look also at MyEmulators2 (my gol is to support as much plugins as possible) ;).
    About the skin-page Others scaling problem, it is not clear to me what page you're referring to (n); please can you explain better so that I can fix the issue? (I wonder if you could post a little screenshot).

Thank you very much (y)
    Ciao

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    skin-xtreme_sonstiges_theme-horus.png

here is the picture from the skin-page. the skin-theme is Horus.

Thank you advance

Edit: Is there a way to get the MePo Logo (above left) and the weather/clock (right above) out from this nice skin? maybe to deactivate in settings?
    skin-xtreme_MePoLogo_Clock.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom