Skin Xtreme (Widescreen 16:9) **** 10/04/2018 - version 1.8.0.0 released **** (3 Viewers)

scorpie

Portal Pro
November 5, 2009
Nürnberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
I found a bug - maybe.

The restart button for MP itself is not working, nothing happens. It works with streamedMP

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
HI,
I switched from streamedMP to your skin and I really like it.

I tried to remove some entries of the basic screen like pictures or trailers. but I'm stuck. The entries are gone also the onup and ondown is changed and works, but how can I change the postion of the entries. I have a space between settings and music and then back to tv series and settings.

Hi scorpie,
thank you very much for your liking about Xtreme.
About menù entries, it is not so simple to explain how to remove correctly and completely some of them because many changes are required, so attached you can find basichome.xml file modified to work without trailers and pictures items (you have simply to replace the original xml with the attached one).
I kept the original lines, disabling them with markers and adding modified rows soon after, so that you can see the changes taking a look at the xml file (hope this can be useful for you).

And how can I delete the German overlay over the word weather in the red rectangel

...this is more simple; at the beginning of WorldWeather.xml file, the string <define>#header.label:8</define> must become <define>#header.label: </define> (attached you can find modified xml)

I found a bug - maybe.

The restart button for MP itself is not working, nothing happens. It works with streamedMP

I know this; when I started to make Xtreme, I thought that restart was a standard function of MP, but unfortunately it is not so (StreamedMP uses a selfdeveloped little app to do this). Probably in the next release I will remove that button

Cheers

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
    213.6 KB
  • WorldWeather.xml
    151.5 KB

scorpie

Portal Pro
November 5, 2009
Nürnberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thanks Marduk for your help

HI,​
I switched from streamedMP to your skin and I really like it.​
I tried to remove some entries of the basic screen like pictures or trailers. but I'm stuck. The entries are gone also the onup and ondown is changed and works, but how can I change the postion of the entries. I have a space between settings and music and then back to tv series and settings.​

Hi scorpie,
thank you very much for your liking about Xtreme.
About menù entries, it is not so simple to explain how to remove correctly and completely some of them because many changes are required, so attached you can find basichome.xml file modified to work without trailers and pictures items (you have simply to replace the original xml with the attached one).
I kept the original lines, disabling them with markers and adding modified rows soon after, so that you can see the changes taking a look at the xml file (hope this can be useful for you)

I have tried that, but there are so many entries like movie 0, movie1 to movie 13 and I dont know why. I think it has to do with the positions for every up or down in the main menu. I have tried to understand it, but I think I'm way to old, not a skinner and I cant write xml. But I was able to help me with a trick. I used the streamedMP editor to create a menu the way I like, copied the entries in your BasicHome.xml and changed the corresponding ids. Unfortunately the latest media infos have been in the wrong menu then - videos instead of movies, weather instead of series. I had to change the ids in the BasicHomeExtraInfos.xml as well. But there's one problem left I changed the <defaultcontrol>1901</defaultcontrol> to 1900 so that I start with movies and not with weather, but now the 3 lastes added movies are not shown right from the start of MP, I hve to scroll up or down to make them visible.
I think it has to do with this one

<visible>plugin.isenabled(Moving Pictures)+[control.hasfocus(1700)|control.hasfocus(1800)]+plugin.isenabled(Fanart Handler)+string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.movingpicture.latest.enabled,true)+!player.hasmedia</visible>

from the BasicHomeExtraInfos.xml. The value 1700 is for the movies entry, should be right.

Uhaaaaa, that's a lot of work just for some changes, so my respect goes to all skinners for their great work.

And how can I delete the German overlay over the word weather in the red rectangel​

...this is more simple; at the beginning of WorldWeather.xml file, the string <define>#header.label:8</define> must become <define>#header.label: </define> (attached you can find modified xml)

I found the the entry in the WorldWeather.xml and tried it with all the other for series, video, moving pictures music and settings, but well no luck again.

I found a bug - maybe.​
The restart button for MP itself is not working, nothing happens. It works with streamedMP​

I know this; when I started to make Xtreme, I thought that restart was a standard function of MP, but unfortunately it is not so (StreamedMP uses a selfdeveloped little app to do this). Probably in the next release I will remove that button
Too bad, sometimes I have to restart MP and the button is a good solution. I tried to find the the reference to the SMPMediaPortalRestart.exe in the basichome.xml, but again no l.... I hoped with streamedMP installed it would work with your skin too, cuz I haven't found a difference in your basichome and the one of streamedMP. the only difference was the label entry in the restart button section.

I found a real bug - sorry

Using the sort menu age, year and so on, moves the moving picture entry to the left over the clock. And it is different for each sort menu entry. A bit more to the left for unwatched, not so far to the left for the year.
If the alignment is set to right maybe it would be better to set it to left.

entriy.jpg

edit: I think this is not a real bug, it is due to the translation, maybe its longer in German. A solution could be to set the align in movingpictures.xml to the left. It's in the line 251,267,283 and the width should be changed to a bigger value, but the text is hidden behind the topbar if it is to long

Sersn

If I want too much, so please tell me. I don't want you to get mad with me.

If you need my changes.

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
    134 KB
  • BasicHomeExtraInfos.xml
    49.2 KB
Last edited:

scorpie

Portal Pro
November 5, 2009
Nürnberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Me again, sorry

Made some little Mods, cuz my TV is too far away so it is a bit hard to read for me

I have changed the font size, removed some entries and rearranged some entries in different views for movies and series.

If you want to use this don't forget to backup your files.

If you want the -------- separator as shown in the pic you need to replace the references.xml as well.

The changes for MoPi list view are nearly the sames like for the series - bigger font and some entries removed

Series.EpisodeList-old
Series.EpisodeList-old.jpg

Series.EpisodeList-new
Series.EpisodeList-new.jpg

SeriesAndSeasonListPosters
SeriesAndSeasonListPosters.jpg

SeriesWideBanners
SeriesWideBanners.jpg

A little feedback would be nice

Cheers

Attachments

• movingpictures.listview.xml
    7.9 KB
  • references.xml
    27.9 KB
  • TVSeries.EpisodeList.xml
    10.8 KB
  • TVSeries.SeriesAndSeasonListPosters.xml
    10 KB
  • TVSeries.SeriesWideBanners.xml
    8.1 KB
Last edited:

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Thank you very much Scorpie for your contribution.
I do want to encourage the publishing of MODs for Xtreme from the community, so I've right now started a new thread here with the intention to collect Themes for MP1.3 version, MODs and AddOns for both MP1.2.3 and new coming MP1.3.

Hope many of you will like the new thread, and that it can grows quickly with new interesting MODs and AddOns (I hope that the one above by scorpie could be the first one of a long list from the community).

Ciao

Last edited:

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi all,
After some days of intense job, I'm very happy to announce that now finally Xtreme support also For The Record 1.7.0.0 plugin!!!
This update will be included of course in the next release of Xtreme main package, but for the moment I want to give it immediately as single update to all of you that have installed Xtreme 1.0.0.1 for MP1.2.3 and want to have this plugin working as fast as possible, so attached you can find an mpe1 file to install all files in an authomatic way and a zip file for who wants to install them manually.
Below you can see some screenshots of For The Record screens in Xtreme.
Hope you enjoy it.

Ciao

1 - TVHome.jpg 2 - TVGuide.jpg 3 - TVGuideSearch.jpg 4 - ProgramInformation.jpg 5 - ChannelManagment.jpg 6 - RadioHome.jpg 7 - RadioGuide.jpg 8 - ServerSettings.jpg 9 - ClientSettings.jpg 10 - ManualSchedule.jpg

Attachments

• 4TRecord_4Xtreme.mpe1
    350.8 KB
  • Xtreme_4TRecord_Files.zip
    142.2 KB
Last edited:

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    is possible to add "MyLyrics" directly in music section? (in "play now" for example).

Thanks

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    is possible to add "MyLyrics" directly in music section? (in "play now" for example).

Thanks

Hi Mamachan,
    At the moment MyLyrics button is present in left menù in all Music DB related views (Album Artists, Albums, Genres etc.); of course in the next coming release I will add it also into the Shares view.

Thanks and Ciao

largobar

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    thanks for this wonderful skin.

I like when you go to put support for "RadioTime"

thanks again

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    thanks for this wonderful skin.

I like when you go to put support for "RadioTime"

thanks again

ok, Largobar, at the moment I am working on HTPC Info plugin, then surely I'll take a look at RadioTime.

Thank you very much for your appreciation

Ciao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom