SKYPE? (1 Viewer)

X

X4

maniac's said:
I'm working on it....

First release will (just) support simple VOIP calls and then I'll add skypeout and conference call support.

Oh... I can't wait!

I need an ETA and a website.. and CVS would be good! :D

A

Anonymous

maniac's said:
I'm working on it....

First release will (just) support simple VOIP calls and then I'll add skypeout and conference call support.

I love you man! :oops: I´m a extreme skyper... thanks! :wink:

A

Anonymous

maniac's said:
I'm working on it....

Any news on this? Looking forward to see it :D

A

Anonymous

You should be able to receive calls while you watch TV and then you need the possibility to switch between TV-Sound, Skype-Sound and a mix of both... *dreaming*

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing process and only very rarely have I needed to use the manual procedure posted by @CyberSimian to overcome the error you ran into. I also believe there is a procedure to repair the MySQL install in the event...
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing...
I am trying to install Mediaportal with TV Server. I tried many versions, including current x64 and new prerelease x86, and...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom