SleepControl plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (2 Viewers)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: Improvement Suggestion

Hi zunixnuz,
the next version supports alphanumeric keys (for an example see MediaTip configuration dialog). Special keys like Ctrl, Alt and Shift can be also handled, but requires more configuration logic. It's not planned yet, perhaps in the next major release.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
SleepControl plugin for MediaPortal v0.6.6

Dear community,
this plugin was updated to version 0.6.6, the requested alphanumeric key activation functionality was added.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Mr.Goro

Portal Member
April 7, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: SleepControl plugin for MediaPortal v0.6.6

Is oder will there ever be a possibility to use this plug-in with the StreamedMP skin? Would really like to use it!

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: AW: SleepControl plugin for MediaPortal v0.6.6

Is oder will there ever be a possibility to use this plug-in with the StreamedMP skin? Would really like to use it!

Hi Mr.Goro,
I'm not able to create StreamedMP skin, hopefully your post here gets more attention, sorry.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

biship

Portal Pro
June 14, 2008
Re: SleepControl plugin for MediaPortal v0.6.6

I do not have the TV server installed, and when I start MP, I get this error:
error.jpg

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi biship,
please copy the appropriate TV Server libraries from this archive into your MediaPortal main directory and try again.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

biship

Portal Pro
June 14, 2008

Thanks - but they will not download:
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

Hi Micropolis!

I just started testing this plugin, loving the functionality and it's probably going to be one of my regular plugins..

Just have few usability requests :)

* Autostart on quick activation.. If timer is not running, plugin should autostart first enabled timer without the dialog. On consequent presses of start timer key the plugin should increment to next enabled timer and not increment by amount (that's what increment timer key does). When on last timer, next key press should deactivate the timer.

Just to make it more clear, for example I have configured timers like in documentation (15, 30, 45, 60, 120, 240, 500, 720, 1040), When I press StartTimer key there is a dialog to select timer. With the new option checked the plugin wouldn't show dialog but automatically activate timer1 = 15min. If i now press StartTimer again, timer will be increased by 5min, it would be better to increase it to 30min (next enabled timer). If i press IncrementTimer button few times i will eventually get to 50min timer. Now if i press StartTimer, the 60min timer should be selected.

* Wait for tasks finished functionality: Why is the timer stopped when media is playing (probably recording too) and then reset when stopped. What i expected from this functionality is that timer does not stop but it goes on until 0, then if media is playing or TVServer is recording, you should change SleepControl.Status text to "Waiting until tasks are finished..." and also SleepControl.Text to "%selectedmode% will be initiated after tasks are finished". At this point, user has the ability to stop timer by just pressing StartTimer. After tasks are finished if timer is still active, initiated selected shutdown mode..

Huh! Loads of text but the implementation shouldn't be that hard i think :)

Hope you can take a look at my requests and think about implementing them.

Thanks!

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi SilentExcept,
    thx for your great improvement ideas.
    Both functionalities can be implemented with the next major release, some source code parts needs a bigger redesign before. If I find enough time, a new version can be published in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom