[Solved] MP Tvseries: not importing mediainfo or fanart or anything (windows10) (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    I'm not sure what the Default Code Page should be, it obviously shouldn't be "1". I have hard coded it to 850 by setting a constant before calling the offending method:
    Code:
    ZipConstants.DefaultCodePage = 850;

850 seems to be the default code page for many countries (see here Code page 850 - Wikipedia)

This seems to do the trick for me, would you like to test the below test build and see if its okay for you too?

Note: this build has some changes to parental lock which has not been completed, so don't use this on your main system if you use pincodes to lock views.

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries.7z
      448.6 KB · Views: 47
    Last edited:

Stubbie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Country flag
    In what patch can I find this fix?
    I think I have the same problem - but I thought I have the latest 4.3.3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Works, great, thanks a bunch :)
    Works, great, thanks a bunch :)
    So my issue is, MP-TVSeries, Failed to save xml to cache, and not adding any info to tvseries from tvdb. This started after i...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom