[SOLVED] Radio issue in MediaPortal 1.20 Pre-Release (1 Viewer)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    new test please

Attachments

• TvPlugin.zip
      183.9 KB

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    new test please
    No change for me.:( stop still does not work in TuneIn radio.
    I should have mentioned earlier, since it seems to be relevant, I'm using the Default Wide HD skin.

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Try this ("TvPlugin.dll").
    On further testing, when I start up under the default skin, instead of my usual Purevision HD 1080, the problem disappears.
    I had to re-install MP with the latest build, as the modified "TvPlugin.dll" complained about incompatible versions. However...

I can confirm @dturner_69 's result -- both his test scenario and my test scenario (as described in my previous post) work correctly with "DefaultWideHD". I will test the other skins that I have installed (Amped, Ares, Titan, and my own Classicwide).

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    new test please
    when I start up under the default skin, instead of my usual Purevision HD 1080, the problem disappears.
    I have just installed the "PureVisionHD" skin, using the "MP Extensions Installer". The version of the skin is 8.8.

Both @dturner_69 's test scenario and my test scenario work correctly. (y) I am not in a position to test @joecrow 's scenario. :(

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Both @dturner_69 's test scenario and my test scenario work correctly. (y) I am not in a position to test @joecrow 's scenario. :(
    Thanks for the info. Are you getting radio OTA (DVBT)? Unfortunately here in Germany there is no radio broadcast on DVBT so the only choice is via the internet, either in my case with the TuneIn plugin or the Radio Webstream and other plugins. I don't understand why stop no longer functions when playing radio in the TuneIn plugin but it doesn't with 1-20pre but does with 1.19 final.

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    Are you getting radio OTA (DVBT)?
    Yes, I use MP to record DVB-T radio several times each week (mostly for time-shifting purposes). I have not yet been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century, so I don't stream programmes from the internet (neither TV nor radio), although I do occasionally watch youtube (but youtube videos cannot be considered programmes :D).

dturner_69

Portal Member
    April 25, 2016
    Home Country
    Have now tried an refresh install of 1.20, in an attempt to solve this problem switching from the radio to TV, but it hasn't helped the situation. If I fire up Watchdog MediaPortal starts under the Titan skin, and everything works fine, I can happily switch from radio to TV without any issues at all. However when running normally, if I switch from my usual Purevision HD skin over to Titan, it then doesn't work under Titan. What is the difference (apart from gathering the logs and running under a default skin) that would account for this weird behavior.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Have now tried an refresh install of 1.20, in an attempt to solve this problem switching from the radio to TV, but it hasn't helped the situation. If I fire up Watchdog MediaPortal starts under the Titan skin, and everything works fine, I can happily switch from radio to TV without any issues at all. However when running normally, if I switch from my usual Purevision HD skin over to Titan, it then doesn't work under Titan. What is the difference (apart from gathering the logs and running under a default skin) that would account for this weird behavior.

Did you applied the TvPlugin.dll patch?

dturner_69

Portal Member
    April 25, 2016
    Home Country
    Yes, I replaced the installed version of the TvPlugin.dll in TeamMediaportal/Plugins/Windows, with the one sent out on the 1st July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom