[solved] Remove eyeball on all artwork and move to list instead. Possible?

Discussion in 'StreamedMP' started by dazzlesd, March 24, 2011.

1. dazzlesd

dazzlesd New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I absolutely love this skin and its far superior to anything else out there IMO, but i have a couple of VERY tiny niggles that could (probably) be fairly easily tweaked. I'm new to MP so don't be too brutal if i'm barking up the wrong tree or is already an option i've just simply missed. thanks! I'll try to explain this the best i can:

1, is it possible to get rid of the eyeball on ALL artwork and have it in the list column (like in the MP-TV Series)? At the moment there are no eyeballs in the list in MovingPictures, only on the artwork.

2, can i easily change the "watched" font color as it is too dark for my tastes (seems like a simple css edit but as i said, i'm new)? i would like to have it the same color as unwatched files and only use the eyeballs as markers/watched flags (if #1 is possible).

Also i've noticed that if i have InfoService enabled, recently added TV Series doesn't appear on BasicHome, again i may be missing something obvious and its no biggie really. Just thought i'd mention it :)

Thanks for the awesome skin tho! Why it is not included in default MP install baffles me, MediaPortal+StreamedMP=EPIC :D

:D
    Daz

As they say, pictures speak louder than words:

Attached Files:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ltfearme
    • Premium Supporter

ltfearme Community Plugin Dev

Software Test Engineer
    Ratings:
    +5,368 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Re: Remove eyeball on all artwork and move to list instead. Possible?

You can remove the eyeballs from the artwork if you go to HomeScreen->Settings->Skin->Misc, then you can toggle the watched/unwatched icons in artwork.

To get icons in the list layouts, this is something that can only be supported by the plugin. Only the TVSeries plugin has this support.

Yes, you an go to the settings screen I mentioned above and set the 'Watched' color to WHITE.

We do not depend on InfoService nor any other plugin except our own for Recently Added TVSeries. If you have a problem with this please provide your StreamedMPConfig.log file located in your logs folder (c:\programdata\team mediaportal\mediaportal\logs)

4. dazzlesd

dazzlesd New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: Remove eyeball on all artwork and move to list instead. Possible?

/facepalm! ok ok dont laugh, but i must've removed the streamed mp config menu entry when i was fiddling! LOL :oops: no wonder i couldnt find the options! DOH. Thanks for replying tho as doing so prompted me to load the menu editor and put the settings config entry back in - for now hehehe

Now the skin is exactly as i want it! :D i once again bow to you and the monumentally awesome job you did on this skin *tips hat*

:D

• Like Like x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!