<<<< special MP version for software TV test ins (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Also I see the TV over the main menu liek above with overlay (haven't tried with the others)

John

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The purpose is to have TV watching possibilities in Mediaportal with SW based cards. Taking things step by step is the way to go.
    As this is all in a test phase right now it's a special build. for the public.
    This time frodo wrote his own code for capturing and not using the dx code.

We simply wanna know if this is working on other cards to and r headed in the right direction.
    As testing it on only the card frodo has is not a good public test.

A

Anonymous

The source of the hanged screen on main menu is an

{"COM object that has been separated from its underlying RCW can not be used." } at
    StackTrace " at

DShowNET.IGraphBuilder.EnumFilters(IEnumFilters& ppEnum)\r\n at DShowNET.DsUtils.RemoveFilters(IGraphBuilder m_graphBuilder) in c:\\source\\mediaportal\\dshownet\\dsutils.cs:line 31" string

error during the RemoveFilters call in the DeleteGraph of SWEncodingGraph.

Hope this helps

John

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    hey hey!

great work !

my USB Swann SmartCam works now!

although it doesnt like switching from "magnifiying glassed" to normal....the overlay covers any menu screen....but still it works! horay!

also i needed to change the settings in the config screen...i now got the option to put a real AUDIO device....before it said "SmartCam" was the only choice...now i have Realtek AC97

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great, MrMario, with the new version everything works fine!!! Tested with all 3 video modes.

Thanks for your great work! :)

Maschine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom