speeding up rss feed (1 Viewer)

no.diggity

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Is there a way to adjust the speed of rss feed running on home screen ? I added new rss channel and it flows really slow. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom