SpinSafe going 1080... (1 Viewer)

Do you use a 1920x1080 screen for mediaportal?

• Yes

Votes: 393 74.4%
  • No

Votes: 135 25.6%

• Total voters

shtewps

Portal Member
January 5, 2008
Enter "Switch view"--> Genre/Title and you will get the view you want =)

The catch is you dont get your folder structure when browsing the files..

:D

not exactly sure what you mean by not getting a folder structure but i guess ill find out when i go home :D

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Simply means your files arent viewed like you do it in explorer; folder;folder;file.. but arranged by either title or genre.

Machismo

Portal Member
July 23, 2006
LA
Home Country
Firstly, I would like to say that this skin looks awesome. Its the first hi-res skin I have used and it is absolutely sweet on my 52" LCD.

Secondly, is there any chance on getting a screen for MyFilms done? I don't use the inbuild Movies database as I find it lacks alot in functionality and is a real hassle to keep updated.

Lastly, if you do create a screen for MyFilms, it would be awesome if it could be accessed from the basic home screen.

On a side note, I wish the menu system of Mediaportal was a little more flexible for the end user. It would be nice to be able to select what to show on the basic home screen (I guess thats what the home screen is for but it doesn't look nearly as good!)

Anyway, great job, looking forward to what comes of this skin.

THANKS

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I think someone is making a myfilms screen; look here

And btw its not very hard for you too swap the 'my videos' in basic home with a link too 'my films'.

oh and btw2: mp2 is getting a fully customizable menu system =)

Darre

Machismo

Portal Member
July 23, 2006
LA
Home Country
Thanks for the info.

If anyone else is interested, I changed the "My Videos" icon to link to "My Films" by editing BasicHome.xml and changing the <hyperlink> value to "7986" for the Movies control.

Now, if we get a My Films screen that would be AWESOME.

Thanks for the work guys.

wschom

January 19, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have a problem with this skin. The graphics seem good but the menus at the top are all jumbled into the first menu on the screen. Any ideas what is causing this?

wschom

January 19, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
sorry forgot the screen shot. It is attached here. Otherwise this skin is really nice on my Vizio.

Attachments

• scrnshot.JPG
    scrnshot.JPG
    140.7 KB

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have a problem with this skin. The graphics seem good but the menus at the top are all jumbled into the first menu on the screen. Any ideas what is causing this?

It looks very stange. Here it looks like it should.
    You can try to clear the skin cash and rebuild the skin again. If you dont know how, read the FAQ in the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom