SpinSafe going 1080... (1 Viewer)

Do you use a 1920x1080 screen for mediaportal?

• Yes

Votes: 393 74.4%
  • No

Votes: 135 25.6%

• Total voters

Neno

January 20, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
sorry forgot the screen shot. It is attached here. Otherwise this skin is really nice on my Vizio.

Hi Wschom,

I have similar problem. I have tried this skin on my media portal, connected to my full hd panasonic (res. 1920x1080). However, when i tell MP to start with this skin it just hangs, doesn't give me any picture on the tv.

If i use this skin and start MP in not full screen mode it works, however, if i then make media portal fullscreen it doesn't scale. The content stays in the same small area creating a distorted image.

ghanz

Portal Pro
September 18, 2007
Ouderkerk
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Same problem here, on my samsung full HD it hangs on startup. I can hear that MP is running, however no picture.
Otherwise this would be the skin for me!

good luck

Tirade

Portal Member
January 22, 2008
Plan to install Mp tonight and wanted to use this on my 52" samsung but the d/l link is not working.

Can anyone else host it?

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Plan to install Mp tonight and wanted to use this on my 52" samsung but the d/l link is not working.

Can anyone else host it?

Test the link in post #12

Same problem here, on my samsung full HD it hangs on startup. I can hear that MP is running, however no picture.
    Otherwise this would be the skin for me!

good luck

I will release a new version in a cupple of days, i hope it works better for you.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Any update on the update Mirk?
    Sorry, my time has been very limited for a cupple of weeks now ( feels like i work 24/7 ;)), but i have a update on the way. There are still some bugs that i want to fix before i relsease it.
    Also any word on the MyFilms skin addition?
    No, i leave this screen to someone that has a working setup of my films. I would be very happy if someone could help me with that.

Machismo

Portal Member
    July 23, 2006
    LA
    Home Country
    No, i leave this screen to someone that has a working setup of my films. I would be very happy if someone could help me with that.

If no one else is doing it I will have a bash at it and see what I can do. I'll keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom