SpinSafe going 1080... (1 Viewer)

Do you use a 1920x1080 screen for mediaportal?

• Yes

Votes: 393 74.4%
  • No

Votes: 135 25.6%

• Total voters

mascot

Portal Pro
November 20, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Will this skin look good on a 1366x768 Pioneer PDP-507XA that can take advantage of a 1080p/24hz signal through HDMI?

Damn it looks good!

Two things I would love...

1. PIP mode (2 or 4 channels at the same time, 1 big + 1 small window or 2 same size or 4 same size.

2. Now playing mode/my music mode with large buttons (play, stop etc those symbols) on the screen for users with separate touchscreens in their HTPC's. (I love my touchscreen, hassle to turn on plasma just to play music or radio)

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    UPDATE

Hallo all SpinSafe lovers :)

I just uploaded a new update of this skin to the File Repository.

There are now about one mounth sens i release v0.1. Unfortunately my MP time has been very limited after that.
    But i have desided to release what i have so far, and release a bigger update i have get more time to work on it.
    Im aware of the playback bug, that "looks" the gui some times, and the only button that responds is the green windows button. If i found a solution for this issue before next verison i will release a "patch".

You can download the new version when it has been validated.

Changelog v0.2
    - Added a spiltline in VideoTitle View and list layout.
    - Added a splittline and thumb in shares view. But i have this comment out by defoult.
    They how want a thumb can remove the comments in myvideo.xml.
    - Added support of SVTPlay plugin
    - Added support of My radio.
    - Added Now Playing Screen.
    - Added VideoPlayList view.
    - Added settings mainscreen. ( will add some hovers later for the buttons that have non)
    - Added videosettings dialoge in VideoOSD / Tanks ltfearme for repporting.
    - Fixed bug 184: IMDB Rating in Videos has only 8 Stars. / Tanks ltfearme for repporting.
    - Fixed bug 185: Genre Label in Videos is too close to adjacent runtime. / Tanks ltfearme for repporting.
    - Added OK dialoge.
    - Fixed tumb/channel logo not show correcly on OSD.
    - Added imdb screen.
    - Some general cleaning of the code.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great!

Request screenshot of optional spitline and thumb view! :D
    Emph

Sure.
    Seens i use the shares view only to browse my files that are not imported to the DB, and there for not has any covers i as this comment out by defoult.

Attachments

• 19-49-20.png
      19-49-20.png
      208.4 KB
    • 19-50-34.png
      19-50-34.png
      160.8 KB

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Looks great! I really like the "splitline". (That is the last screeny, right?)

From what I've read in the changelog I take it nothing has been done with the small EPG and TV-dialog (pressing does nada)?

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Looks great! I really like the "splitline". (That is the last screeny, right?)
    yes

From what I've read in the changelog I take it nothing has been done with the small EPG and TV-dialog (pressing does nada)?

No, nothing new in the TV part yet.
    This because i have moved to an apartmen where they do not send DVB-t signals in the internal antena. And i do not want to replace my TV-cards with new ones. But i working on a solution with a external antenna ( unfortunately my walls is about 90cm thick, so the signal is quite difficult to catch :) ).

ghanz

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2007
    Ouderkerk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great work I will try this skin as soon as I'm back home. I have been waiting for a 1920 skin. I was afraid you would be waiting on MPII and maybe not finish. Thanx for the effort on behalf of all full HD maniacs!:cool:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Here's a bug; the screen calibration screen (the frame) is the wrong size. Look at my screendump taken @ 1920 x 1080 (1080p).

Looks very slick otherwise, but my HTPC is too slow to go 1080, so I'm sticking with 720p for now. I'm gonna upgrade my RAM to 4 gb, will that make any difference? (I know win32 can't handle more than 3 gb btw).

Emph

Attachments

• calibration.gif
      calibration.gif
      41.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom