SQL error with MP-TVSeries (2 Viewers)

pilot_bas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,

Episodes with an ' in the title results in an SQL error which pops up immediately after starting. The same issue pops up with a recorded program (also with the ' in the title).
    I tried to go back to MP-TVSeries 3.4.2 and even deleted the database, but no luck...

Hope someone knows how to solve the issue with the '.

Kindest regards,
    Bas
    Knipsel.PNG

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    That is weird, because that is all sanitized, and I'm pretty sure I have episodes with ' in title as well, and I know "Hell's Kitchen" has one as show name, so also in folder (which would generate same error).

You provided enough detailed log files, so hopefully @ltfearme can have a look.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    IIRC someone reported a similar issue with apostrophe's in view names as well.

Could you try renaming those episodes by removing the apostrophe:
    Code:
    [2013-10-03 11:59:41,308] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:near "ll": syntax error query:SELECT EpisodeFilename, SeriesID, EpisodeIndex, SeasonIndex FROM local_episodes WHERE EpisodeFilename = 'E:\Media\Serie\Gilmore girls\Season 3\Gilmore Girls [3x10] - That'll Do, Pig.avi'
    [2013-10-03 11:59:42,553] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:near "ll": syntax error query:SELECT EpisodeFilename, SeriesID, EpisodeIndex, SeasonIndex FROM local_episodes WHERE EpisodeFilename = 'E:\Media\Serie\Gilmore girls\Season 3\Gilmore Girls [3x10] - That'll Do, Pig.avi'
    [2013-10-03 11:59:45,062] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:near "ll": syntax error query:SELECT EpisodeFilename, SeriesID, EpisodeIndex, SeasonIndex FROM local_episodes WHERE EpisodeFilename = 'E:\Media\Serie\Gilmore girls\Season 3\Gilmore Girls [3x10] - That'll Do, Pig.avi'
    [2013-10-03 11:59:47,583] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:near "ll": syntax error query:SELECT EpisodeFilename, SeriesID, EpisodeIndex, SeasonIndex FROM local_episodes WHERE EpisodeFilename = 'E:\Media\Serie\Gilmore girls\Season 3\Gilmore Girls [3x10] - That'll Do, Pig.avi'
    [2013-10-03 11:59:50,081] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:near "ll": syntax error query:SELECT EpisodeFilename, SeriesID, EpisodeIndex, SeasonIndex FROM local_episodes WHERE EpisodeFilename = 'E:\Media\Serie\Gilmore girls\Season 3\Gilmore Girls [3x10] - That'll Do, Pig.avi'
    [2013-10-03 11:59:52,605] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:near "ll": syntax error query:SELECT EpisodeFilename, SeriesID, EpisodeIndex, SeasonIndex FROM local_episodes WHERE EpisodeFilename = 'E:\Media\Serie\Gilmore girls\Season 3\Gilmore Girls [3x10] - That'll Do, Pig.avi'
    [2013-10-03 11:59:55,120] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:near "ll": syntax error query:SELECT EpisodeFilename, SeriesID, EpisodeIndex, SeasonIndex FROM local_episodes WHERE EpisodeFilename = 'E:\Media\Serie\Gilmore girls\Season 3\Gilmore Girls [3x10] - That'll Do, Pig.avi'
    [2013-10-03 11:59:57,618] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:near "ll": syntax error query:SELECT EpisodeFilename, SeriesID, EpisodeIndex, SeasonIndex FROM local_episodes WHERE EpisodeFilename = 'E:\Media\Serie\Gilmore girls\Season 3\Gilmore Girls [3x10] - That'll Do, Pig.avi'
    [2013-10-03 12:00:00,131] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:near "ll": syntax error query:SELECT EpisodeFilename, SeriesID, EpisodeIndex, SeasonIndex FROM local_episodes WHERE EpisodeFilename = 'E:\Media\Serie\Gilmore girls\Season 3\Gilmore Girls [3x10] - That'll Do, Pig.avi'
    [2013-10-03 12:00:02,645] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:near "ll": syntax error query:SELECT EpisodeFilename, SeriesID, EpisodeIndex, SeasonIndex FROM local_episodes WHERE EpisodeFilename = 'E:\Media\Serie\Gilmore girls\Season 3\Gilmore Girls [3x10] - That'll Do, Pig.avi'

That should hopefully workaround the issue in the meantime.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    That is weird, because that is all sanitized, and I'm pretty sure I have episodes with ' in title as well, and I know "Hell's Kitchen" has one as show name, so also in folder (which would generate same error).
    Yeah, seems strange people would all of a sudden experience a problem like this as im sure I have episode names like that as well.

pilot_bas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Ok, I'll change the names for the episodes.
    But it also happens in moving pictures and the tv recordings. And with both it gives the same message about the MPTVSeries database.

It happened a few weeks ago, thought it was related to 1.5.0 pre release.

Is there a way to use ms SQL instead of SQLite? would that help maybe?
    regards,
    Bas

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Are you using any 3rd Party plugins that read/write to/from the database?

pilot_bas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Not that I know.
    I use MP with the most common plugins: moving picturs, trakt, mp tv series, but no fancy home made stuff.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    In your mediaportal log there is a plugin called mpsync.dll, do you know what that is?

pilot_bas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Yes, that is a plugin named MPSync. It is used to sync databases between different clients.
    I switched it off after having performance issues related to that.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Have you tried a fresh database? You can rename your existing one if you want and then do a fresh import, I would be curious to know if you still have the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom