Squeezebox plugin (1 Viewer)

bthornto

October 16, 2006
financial incentive

I would be willing to contribute to such a plugin, although I'm not a developer I could certainly help test.

Maybe if those interested chipped in on a squeezebox from ebay or something we could motivate someone to work on this.

-brad

Fezz

March 16, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I came here to request a plugin for Squeezebox/Slimserver, and here you all are! I love my squeezwbox and I love media portal, If I could control my squeezebox through mediaportal then ALL of my media would be controlled through one awesome app. Please develop this, i f this comes to life I will donate. Promise.

Danguard

Portal Member
October 6, 2007
Turin
Home Country
Italy Italy
I'm using both, SB3 (on a laptop) and SlimServer (on my server), i really would love to see them talking and working together :)
I'd love to do Betatester too :D

No news about this plugin? T_T

skare

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2004
    Vejle
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I would be willing to contribute to such a plugin, although I'm not a developer I could certainly help test.

Maybe if those interested chipped in on a squeezebox from ebay or something we could motivate someone to work on this.

-brad

I would be willing to chip in if any developer should be interested ;)

thrawnarn

Portal Member
    October 6, 2007
    Hmm, this could be interesting. I actually don’t feel the need for it myself, but I wanted to make a slimserver .net wrapper for some time and I also wanted to make a mediaportal plugin. This could be a great idea, if anyone would use the plugin? I can’t promise anything because I have a tendency to start a project and not finish it through, but I will at least start. And I will need to have some help skinning it, after a while. And of course testing, testing and then some more testing. What kind of functionality do you want? Except browsing, playing and change player.

Edit:
    Or is it any chance that Raven’s watching this thread and want to let me continuing on his code?

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    This thread is more than four years old, I can't see anything happening with it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom