Steam? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Thats it. Thanks.
Thats it. Thanks.
I have installed win10. After the mp1.32 installation didn't work without problems, I reinstalled 1.31 and restored my old settings...
Replies
Views
The OP was prior to the current release in Feburary this year of MP 1.33 which resolved a number of installation issues present in MP 1.32 particularly the x64 version and has been very thoroughly tested in a variety of scenarios, none the less it is important to bear in mind that since MP 1.33 x64 now includes an x64 version of the...
The OP was prior to the current release in Feburary this year of MP 1.33 which resolved a number of installation issues present in...
I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom