[solved] Strange issue with HD-Audio streams (No Sound) (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Hi Romain :)

Yep already done all those testing (and thanks) :p i'm connected so will be able to do some testing :)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Yep already done all those testing (and thanks) :p i'm connected so will be able to do some testing :)
    disable in codec section ?
    but i can say, than i have one movie or 2, with the same thing, the my AVR show me DTS, but no sound. in fact it's maybe different lol

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    try to disable, all codec inside Lav for DTS and Dolby, this will use default windows codec for bistreaming
    @azzuro, just at the moment sebsatii does a Teamviewer Session. I will look at it later after work.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    i know than few nuc, have issue about bistreaming HD audio, i don't remember if was driver or hardware related.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    In fact if we disable DRRC, all sound are ok :p (TrueHD to DTS-MA) but maybe this update can fix the issue about the HDMI quick disconnection :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Yep the removal is happening only in 4K resolution and not in 1920x1080 but will test some code :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry, that was it!! All working now.
    Sorry, that was it!! All working now.
    Hi all I have a USB sound card with SPDIF out into a Denon AVR-1909. I have the LAV filters set to bitstream all codecs. I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
    Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
    Hi there, i've got a problem with the playback of some movies. The sound format is listed as DTS HD 7.1 but the receiver detects it...
    Replies
    Views
    Additionally. Unchecking the TRUE-HD bitstreaming option in LAV settings allows mediaportal to play the TRUE HD audio, but without ATMOS being recognized.
    Additionally. Unchecking the TRUE-HD bitstreaming option in LAV settings allows mediaportal to play the TRUE HD audio, but without...
    Hello everyone! I've just purchased a Samsung K850 Soundbar and two Samsung R1 (WAM1500) setup as wireless surround speakers and...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 3 Bugs in MP 1.21 DE
    In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from sleep immediately prior to that. Following that I played a 3D .mkv (Ant Man, also at 08;18) and stopped it to show Problem #1, refresh rate remained at 23hz untill I closed MP to collect the logs. Problem...
    In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description 1) After playing a 3D video (.mkv/mvc) the refresh rate remains on 23hz i.e. it does not...
    Replies
    Views
    So I switched from PC/realtek->TosLink->Receiver to PC->HMDI->TV->TosLink->Receiver and now sound works as expected.
    So I switched from PC/realtek->TosLink->Receiver to PC->HMDI->TV->TosLink->Receiver and now sound works as expected.
    Hi, I have issues when I playback mkv files in MP2.1.3. The mkv files are created eather with MakeMKV as rips from DVD or BD with...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom